Isaac
Years ago

MVP presents 'Hoops Wine Tour'

MVP Sports Australia and Bear Basketball are putting together an inaugural "Hoops Wine Tour", set to run on Sunday 23rd July from 8:30 AM - 6 PM.

It will include a buffet breakfast at Kies Family Wines, 3 course and 3 hour wine package at Jacobs Creek Visitors Centre, plus visits to other wineries such as Grant Burge and Richmond Grove.

It's priced at $120 per person, and only 60 spots are available.

Transport to and from Adelaide, buffet breakfast, three course lunch and hours of wine.

For further details and to book, call Justin on 8410 8999. If you're keen, make sure you don't miss a spot.

Topic #7367 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

great idea guys, something for the bball community that isnt bball, i like it! gives us parents a god chance to get out of a stadium.

Reply #82885 | Report this post

Jack Meoff  
Years ago

Sounds dodgy to me.....

Reply #82886 | Report this post

Sam  
Years ago

And what part of it sounds dodgy?
maybe make an assesment after you have been on it. At least these guys are trying to do something a bit different for the basketball community.

Reply #82896 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

im not associated to any club would i be able to attend if interested or is it purely for members of clubs

Cheers

Reply #82920 | Report this post

Sam  
Years ago

In talking to the Belly on the weekend its open to any hoops fans, no affiliation to a specific club is needed.

Reply #82921 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Is JL driving the bus?

Reply #82973 | Report this post

Tool  
Years ago

got the flyer today, looks great. 5 star luxury coach, dont think either of them will be driving

Reply #82977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great work guys.

Reply #83020 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:06 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754