mullet-31
Years ago

18 state in adelaide

hey, i was just wondering how does everyone think all the u18 players both male/female and metro/country will go having the nationals championship at their home ground... Will it help them to achieve better results, push theirselves to the limits, play better and harder basketball... wil

Topic #7388 | Report this topic

no1 cares  
Years ago

i personally think with the home crowd behind them then tht should give them more inncentive to play the best tht they have ever played, cos its not very often tht they will b able to play a national championship on their home turf is it..?

Reply #83094 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

When is it??

Reply #83096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know the under 18 state girls teams? metro and country?

Reply #83097 | Report this post

PPDO  
Years ago

Country sides are on sacbc.basketball.net.au

Reply #83098 | Report this post

no1 cares  
Years ago

the 18 girls metro r yet to b choosen and the national champoinship is the first wk of the school holidays

Reply #83099 | Report this post

mullet-31  
Years ago

if u kno who is in the teams or have a rough idea can u give me ur opinoin cos i really wana kno how they r to go.. i kno the country have 2 tute girls playing so tht should b gud

Reply #83100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

8 - 15 July at Wayville

Reply #83103 | Report this post

BMG  
Years ago

Mullet, did you know that your computer keyboard is easier to type on than your mobile phone and you only have to hit each letter once? This should give you the opportunity to use the entire alphabet.

Such a shame they stopped teaching English in school......

Reply #83109 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA Country are here....
http://sacbc.basketball.net.au/fs_newsitem.asp?id=63749&orgID=52&Oname=SACBC&O1c=6&O10c=12

VIC Metro are here.....
http://www.vjbl.com.au/SateTeamsInfo.htm

SA Metro... do they even exist!? Does anyone care? Are the teams that bad? Worth acknowledging the players? Seems not, as cannot find a visible, easily notifiable team list for men or women anywhere on the BSA site! Ho Hum, encouraging not.

Reply #83129 | Report this post

Sideshow Mel  
Years ago

Forget the home crowd - being at home in Adelaide is a huge advantage for the boys. It means Zac Johnson can see his own doctor.

Reply #83136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In 2002 the home state advantage helped SA Country U16 boys to a silver medal!!

Think the girls may have also made the final.

Reply #83147 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Anon 83147,

The girls came 4th that year, losing to WA Metro in the 3/4 final. The SA Metro boys also came 4th after losing to SA Country in the semi.

That was the last Nationals SA has hosted, apart from the U14 Clubs last year.

Reply #83150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm backing SA countrey girls, they should be a good side. GO GIRLS!!! i'll be there supporting you all.

Reply #83188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

look for the W.A metro boys to dominate nationals, plenty of scorers with sweet bigs will be tough to beat

Reply #83229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

metro state girls announced today

Reply #83311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

from what i have heard this is the 10 - mcphail, jodie, keller, mansfield, hargraves, romeo, gee, jaime, williams, and nairn

the last two are first years

so 3 changes from the team two years ago

the breakdown is

North - 4
Sturt - 2
West - 2
Forrestville - 1
Norwood 1

Reply #83331 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:07 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754