Freddy
Years ago

Poor Old Rolan

Today on Ninemsn is an article about Rolan Roberts suing the Kings for breach of contract. One quote from it is;
"The guy's got no money and is staying with friends. He doesn't want a fight, we just want the contract paid out and he'll move on" Poor guy is struggling after receiving a six figure inc, house and car. My heart bleeeeeds for you Rolan.

Topic #7404 | Report this topic

Sixers33  
Years ago

i know this was done before but with the signing of NG (which is AWESOME) Maybe rather than Freeman we should look bigger like Roberts. Get some strength?

Oh and is this team better than last years? (Barring an import or putting in Freemam/Brannen/Banks or other 'rumored' imports)

Rees-Wheeler

That is a good trade

Holmes-Copeland
Not so good

Forman-Majstrovich
it's an okay trade.

Hambour-Ng
Very good. (For me)

?-Rychart We don't know how this one will turn out.

It's good having some different players in this year but the Sixers do well with the same.

Reply #83300 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

[img]http://rs.lanofoz.com/files/capacity.jpg[/img]

Reply #83388 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:59 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754