Anonymous
Years ago

Is the Mavs/Suns game on Fox today?

Thanks

Topic #7407 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

No :-(
I believe that ESPN International - in particular asia/pacific only has the rights to the Eastern Conference Final and NOT the Western.

Whilst Detroit vs Miami will be a great series - probably dominated by defense. I so want to see the scoring festival of Suns vs Mavs!

To answer your initial question todays game is NOT on Fox and as above I don't think we will see any of the Western Finals action.

Reply #83310 | Report this post

Sixers33  
Years ago

Nope.

crap coverage

Reply #83313 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think it's great coverage as I get to see all the Pistons games from the conference finals. At least in this series we will see some sort of defence played not like the Suns/Mavs series where the defence might play a minute.

Reply #83317 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Good to see rumours of Bizzy's death have been grossly exagerated.

Reply #83321 | Report this post

Years ago

Bizzy teams can't win games by not out-scoring their opponents. In my mind the best form of defense is offense ... but ... you do need to rebound of course and play some defense lol.

It's 1-1.

Reply #83328 | Report this post

No one watches the NBA for defense... Suns V Mavs would have been a much better series to show

Reply #83343 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:40 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754