Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Leven replaces Schenscher in Boomers squad

I might have ripped the BA website in the past, but I'm also happy to give credit where it's due.

I found this nugget on the site today. It's fairly standard fare but their description of this Leven character was way cool:

Hailing from the tough streets of Campbelltown, NSW, Leven sports plenty of dangerous looking tattoos.

What do tattoos have to look like to constitute "dangerous"? What do Leven's look like? How many does he have? Where are they on his person?

This report, tantalisingly, leaves more questions than answers.

Topic #7423 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Far left guy:

Guy in the t-shirt here:

Might have to wait until the NBL ramps up to get anything better than these? Although he is playing in the WA league during the off-season.

Reply #83487 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Thanks Isaac.

Is it just me or is there an undercurrent of sexual energy in that second pic? Look at where Leven is. Look at the expressions on the opponents' faces. They like being in a jump ball situation with that tough Aussie guy. :)

Reply #83490 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't know - I tend not to hunt for "sexual energy" in pictures of men's basketball, but hey, you go girl!

Reply #83494 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754