Years ago

The reason Aust has no chance in the World Cup

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsO6D1rwrKc&feature=Views&page=1&t=a&f=b

Topic #7471 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

youtube.com ... future naming rights sponsor of hoops.com.au

Whe amount of hits we send there way I think Isaac deserves something in return!

Reply #83993 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Well, that's some computer aided footage, but the guy is a real talent. There are some amazing Ronaldinho highlights on You Tube if you search around.

Reply #83997 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yeah, it's very much along the lines of that Lebron clip that seems to pop up here every couple weeks or so.

Reply #84003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is real footage hey, i was at nike head office when it first got released and i wathc and interviwe they had with him, and he just said get me a ball ill do it any time any day. this guy is the best going around. i mean the boots he is wearing there cost $15,000 and he is wearing 4 pairs of them over the world cup.

Reply #84011 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Well, if the boots cost $15,000 then clearly they're 100 times better than most pairs of shoes which settles any debate over whether the footage is genuine.

I stand corrected.

Reply #84030 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

#84011, just hanging at Nike head office were you? Spend a lot of time in Portland?

You sure you weren't just in a Nike shop in centre of Melbourne and saw it on TV?

Reply #84040 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

Yeah, same reason Cavs will win Championship with LeBron shooting such amazing 3/4 court shots.

By the way, he missed 4 goals in a row, right in front! 4 in a row, with no defenders or goalie or anything. He's crap.

Reply #84043 | Report this post

Taco Boy  
Years ago

Tried to download but it wouldnt work. Im assuming thats the video of Ronaldinho continually managing to hit the cross bar from long range ? ( Some amazing computer generated special effects )

If it is , then the title of this thread should be, Why Brazil are NOT going to win the world cup.

Reply #84060 | Report this post

Huj Sonovabich  
Years ago

It is just before Australia v Brazil in the Group phase of the World Cup.

Ronaldinho goes into the Brazilian changing room to find all his teammates looking a bit glum. "What's up?" he asks. "Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Australia. They're sh*t and we can't be bothered".

Ronaldinho looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these guys by myself, you lads go down the pub." So Ronaldinho goes out to play Australia by himself and the rest of the Brazilian team go off for a few beers.

After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to turn the tv on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "Brazil 1 - Australia 0 (Ronaldinho 10minutes)".

He is beating Australia all by himself! Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They turn the tv on. "Result from the Stadium "Brazil 1 (Ronaldinho 10 minutes) - Australia 1 (Kewell 89 minutes)".

They can't believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Australia!! They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down, I've let you down." "Don't be daft, you got a draw against Australia, all by yourself. And they only scored at the very, very end!" "No, No, I have, I've let you down...

I got sent off after 12 minutes"

Reply #84080 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

That deserves more than just a basketball, that was classic!

Reply #84122 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

World Cup Football on SBS.
World Cup Basketball, not on air.

You tell me which sport is laughing?

Reply #84138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ronaldinho = The blood decendant of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdelane.

Reply #84153 | Report this post

Years ago

All the money Ronaldinho must have, and he can't even spend a cent on going to the dentist to get those teeth fixed

Reply #84168 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:12 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754