hurley
Years ago

Anyone have old Boomers tapes?????

anyone have old Boomers Tapes they are willing to sell?

Topic #7472 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

I can get some on dvd. All games televised since 1994 world champs. How much per game?

Reply #84027 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

whatever amount man... within reason

Reply #84048 | Report this post

Bruce Ninnis  
Years ago

I have started going through all my tapes of NBL games and then transferring them on to DVD.
I have come across some Boomer games played in Aust.
viz. 1988 Boomers v USSR (2 games)
1990 Boomers v Italy
1992 Boomers v Allstars
1992 Boomers v NBL US Players
1994 Boomers v Marathon Oil.
If you like, I could copy these to DVD for you.

Reply #84057 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

Thatd be great mate.

Reply #84058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce,
I would love these as well!

How much would you charge?

Reply #84062 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Hey, i also would be interested in buying a copy of those tapes, and do you have any nbl games on video/dvd i could get a copy of??? inparticular im looking for the 98, 98/99 grandfinal series, but would be interested in any nbl game tapes anyone may have

Reply #84064 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Perhaps a bit better than paying/charging would be trading?

Reply #84072 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Yeah, no point charging really. Buy me a six pack and I'll give you whatever I can get. I think it's all games from 94 onwards.

Reply #84076 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Makes me wonder if we shouldn't create a Hoops SA library of sorts. Try to stockpile all of these old televised games and lend them out to members of the community.

Reply #84077 | Report this post

Tickle  
Years ago

Yeah, that would be great Isaac. I'd bloody love some copies of Australia v USA (mainly the Athens and Heal/Barkley) games on DVD.

I don't think anyone would complain at charging a bit of a fee to cover your costs and whatnot.

Reply #84084 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea, i dont have a problem with paying a small fee to cover costs and a little bit extra for the effort, as i dont have anything much to trade and would love to get copies of some games, and its only fair that i cover the expenses, etc. so id be more than happy to pay a reasonable fee for a copy, but yea i also love the library idea!!
I'd particularly love a copy of some old boomers games, especially against some of the old dream teams and also the 98 and 98/99 36ers championships, if anyone has them and would be interested in selling a copy of them to me feel free to email at [email protected]

Reply #84089 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

I have got some NBL games on video that i'm going to transfer onto DVD. What I'm really after is anything from the 86 championship games.

Reply #84179 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

Bruce, I am very interested in Buying the boomers 2 games vs USSR and Boomers v allstar game. I dont get paid until the 12th (or maybe a few days before due to public holiday)... how much would you want for each game?

Reply #84185 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

I'd be keen on any of the 36ers recent championship wins (eg the 98/99 back to back ones or the 02 one) if anyone had them

Reply #84195 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754