Isaac
Years ago

Funny NBL Tipping is live

NBL Tipping is ready for 2004/05. I've created a private comp for Hoops SA, so once you've registered, join up (it's called "Hoops SA", so just do a search for "hoops").

NBL Tipping ยป

Once you've registered, you can see the Hoops SA comp here.

You can read about the prizes on the site. It's run by a local guy, so get in there and support his efforts!

Topic #749 | Report this topic

Statman72  
Years ago

Hi Isaac

what is the password so we can enter the Hoops SA comp?

Reply #7966 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It shouldn't need a password. Just use "Hoops SA" as the comp name and leave the password blank.

Update: 20 people in so far.

Reply #7968 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

how many people now

Reply #7996 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I've done something pretty stupid that I hope someone here knows how to fix. I registered for the tipping comp and from there I understand I was meant to receive an email which is somehow used to verify and finalise my registration. I never got this email and now realise that it probably went to my junk mail folder which I deleted without looking at. WHen I try to log in using the name and password I submitted it doesn't let me, I've requested my password be emailed to me and it is as I remembered it, but I still can't log in.

Can someone forward me the intorduction email I deleted or somehow let me me know what I need to do to finalise my registration.

THanks.

Reply #8090 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Email Quentin ([email protected]) and he can sort it out for you. (Remove the Sixers captain for his real address -- doing this so it won't get picked up by spam spiders. There's probably also a contact link on the NBL Tipping site.

Reply #8119 | Report this post

Billo  
Years ago

Cheers Isaac, it's all done now, I'm in.

Reply #8187 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Have we all seen who is leading the HOOPS SA league? I believe it is me!

Reply #9062 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It definitely isn't me! I changed 3 tips and screwed 2 of them up! 3/6 is a sad, sad result.

Good work anyway!

Reply #9063 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Thought I was a big chance to take the weekly prize only to find I was 71 out of 1008!

Reply #9064 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

20 people had 6/6 and picked the margin of 12. Not bad!

I think I'm in around 800th spot. ;)

Reply #9065 | Report this post

Not far behind you MW! I am sitting equal second. Anyone going tonight?

Bets on for tonight? I say sixers by 4

Reply #9079 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'm going. Sixers by 5 is my guess. I don't think the crowd will be strong enough to bring them home by 15+, and you know what Rose and Rillie are capable of in the final quarter.

Reply #9080 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I picked the sixers by 11, not too far off the mark!

Reply #9137 | Report this post

Joe Shmoe  
Years ago

sixers by 20 - oh crud the games passed...o well my tip still stands!

Reply #9410 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:48 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754