Lee Lin Chin
Years ago

My (fashionista) point of view on the League

I have noticed that the local players have gone back to the long baggy shorts and nylon fabric combo.

For mine darling, the tight body suits worn by the Fellas is the way to go dear. I mean seeing the likes of Maher, Farley & co in tight, body hgging, sweat inducing lycra makes me want to go out an by the whole team a latte dear!

For the ladies, lets not go there.

Topic #7520 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Ok champ, time to get back on the medication.......

Reply #84490 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Worst Thread of All-Time.

Reply #84493 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

Hey Lee

"Luv you looong time"

Reply #84498 | Report this post

Huj Sonovabich  
Years ago

I believe this was once aid for body suits

"I love wearing nothing more than bathers to play in. I especially love it when every step i take rides that lycra further and further up my legs until i choke.
I love that I can't eat pasta or anythign milky for fear of the dreaded bodysuit-bloat. I love going to the toilet during half time and exhausting myself trying to get that sweaty, clingy material back on reasonably. I love the search for my g-string in my crack after the game. I love sucking my guts in all game and worrying more about how my arse looks than how I'm playing. I love that in those cold winter games everyone can always see my headlights.

So in short, Bodysuits are HOT."

Reply #84501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

James Pennington In a Body suit Now thats enough to Make lee Lin mouth water !!! Talk about HOT

Reply #84535 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

This is close to the worst thread ever. It is the worst thread if u take out anything "brad" has started.

Reply #84608 | Report this post

Lee Lin Chin  
Years ago

Its the quality of the threads Daaarlink!

I would not be seen in "wrost" threads. Ever.

LLC

Reply #84654 | Report this post

Lee Lin Chin  
Years ago

Its the quality of the threads Daaarlink!

I would not be seen in "worst" threads. Ever.

LLC

Reply #84655 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:25 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754