Joe Ingles
Years ago

email address

Hey everyone...coz i cant b bothered emailing every1 can u all add my new msn address.... [email protected]...
have a good one every1!

Topic #754 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

how big is ur head???

Reply #8051 | Report this post

??  
Years ago

who the hell would right that comment about havin a big head...??
poor joey.. all the man wants to do is give ppl his e-mail adress. give him a break! Peace

Reply #8053 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

How the fu*k is that being big headed? i kno alot of ppl that write on here so its easier if i just post my email on here....sorri if ppl rekn im being big headed!

Reply #8064 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think the person was referring to your actual email address..

Reply #8067 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

nah they weren't.... reveal urself anonymous, ya coward.

Reply #8079 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

way to copy andy webber's email address :P

Reply #8131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can ur head fit thru doors these days joe, it must be gettin a bit heavy to carry around all the time!! if u werent so big headed you might actually become a good baller but till then! that is all!!

Reply #8132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well unlike andy webber joe has tha game 2 back up tha email address, webbers got nothing

Reply #8153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

webber is good, dont diss him

Reply #8154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for a midget

Reply #8159 | Report this post

freshprince  
Years ago

Well guys hard to compare them. Joes always had it all handed to him and theres no one who has worked harder than webber. According to the academy theres not many players better than both of em so the bunch of anonymous posters on here get a life....... When you get to ABA and playing solid minutes you have the right to post your criticisms about hose boys.

Reply #8417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey ummm i know this is off topic but i was just curious...

how did joe go at that ais camp??
anyone know??

Reply #8784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joe is a gun leave him alone

Reply #9089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joe is a big headed baby who doesn't think anyone deserves respect but himself. Any one who has played against him knows what i mean

Reply #9250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u cant just expect respect from such a good player... you have to earn it... those who have know he's a good guy

Reply #9255 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he doesnt show anyone that hes such a good guy but to his mates. this is wat looses him respect from alot of people. not saying anything about his game, coz he is a wicked player. but hes to smug about it, thats the problem!

Reply #9258 | Report this post

respect  
Years ago

Have to earn respect?? in Adelaide u18 div one, who do u guys think u r?? its not like u grew up in the projects, where you play street ball and respect is all you have, there you dont have access to these forums where everyone talks themselves up.

you guys that think ur game is mad, get a grip on urselves, respect doesnt need to be earned. it should be given, no matter who u r playing. look at the way brisbane gave no respect to the power, shooting their mouth off. For the majority of you talking urselves up, basketball wont make u a living, so it doesnt matter, its played for fun.

you guys shooting this kid down because he has a big head, lanky limbs or wateva else dont waste ur time writing stuff, go work on ur game, then shoot ur mouth off when u beat him.

this is just an extremely funny post.

Reply #9307 | Report this post

wrong  
Years ago

Respect

I totally disagree with you there, i think most playes will think that you have to earn your respect here. You cant just come out and play div 1 and get respect for sitting on the bench, you have to be good so you earn your respect, i think that was a pretty crap comment you just posted and think about what u say next time

Reply #9358 | Report this post

Right  
Years ago

Respect for what? Respect is not earned it it lost. People who value other just because of their ability to play basketball are foolish. That does not make you a good person, only a good basketballer. If you are saying that you respect them as a player because they play well then that is OK. But the above comments were regarding somebodys behavior towrads other people. Si if yuo are a good player, but treat people like s**t then you should not be restected.

Reply #9360 | Report this post

Fabio  
Years ago

Joe,

I heard you were wearing a state Vic ten pin bowling top at SASI camp. You should be ashamed!

Please explain?

Reply #9385 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

Fabio,
1st off who r u? how did u kno that?
yeah i was wearing one...got it brought for me when we were up in townsville 4 state, $4 from an op-shop...good buy i rekn! All in goood fun! have a good 1 ppl! Joe

Reply #9405 | Report this post

respect  
Years ago

wrong, your telling me that you should get Respect for playing u18 div 1??

what i find funny is that these ppl posting about respect obviousley have no knowledge of what the meaning of the word is.

you all think your awesome bballers, from the USA, respect - u guys talk about it like its the be all and end all. Really who cares..

Reply #9465 | Report this post

big sexy  
Years ago

Webster's Dictionary defines the term 'respect' as an attitude of deference, admiration, or esteem and/or the state of being honoured or esteemed.

does this help neone, im just hear 2 help - i live 2 give.

for neone else who needs to know a big word just look in ur friendly 'dic - tion - ary' (thought i better help spell out the big words ppl..)

im such a geek...:(

Reply #9477 | Report this post

passerby  
Years ago

oh my god.. TALL POPPY SYNDROME or what?!?!

why they hell are we cuttin down such a damn good player? He knows he's good, so let him be.. If you dont like him sayin shit.. dont listen!

hes got my respect

Reply #9489 | Report this post

BBall Manager  
Years ago

Well, What does this show, there are alot of people out there that do not realise the pressure that kds of joeys level have. Get over yourselves,a nd practice . Then you have the right to critize people of joes caliba. The anonymous guys, Put your name up, Or are you too embarressed. Or shut up!!!

Reply #9570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People here are not criticising joe's game everyone knows he can play, people are criticising that it all goes to his head and he thinks he is a better person than everyone else because he plays ball!
Joe needs to realise that basketball isnt everything and when he gets older and plays in higher bball grades, if he disrespects people like he does now he will get his ass kicked and not make it as far! he needs to get over himself and just focus on bball and not his ego!!!!!

Reply #9733 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

amen. nothing said bout his game. just his ego.

Reply #9737 | Report this post

i didnt know u were christian take luck. By the way only 20 to go!!

Reply #9844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bball is everything when your awesome at it so leave joe alone

Reply #10964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that has to be the stupidest comment i have ever read!!! Basketball is nto everuthing to anyone! ask any professional ball player they will tell you the same thing!

Reply #10970 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Joe: Good luck at the AIS. You will do Tigers proud. You have worked hard to get there. Unfortunately there are a lot of jealous players out there, who may bag you, but just like to slag off other people because they will never make it. I have watched you play for a long time and I think you have a big future in basketball.

Reply #10971 | Report this post

jekup  
Years ago

Joe, do Tigers proud mate. I think it's so sad that these people from SA are baggin you coz you're 'big headed' or whatever when they should be supporting you. lets be honest - You'd be an idiot NOT to know you're good - and how is that being big headed? I say good on you - and you know that you'll shove it up them when we watch ya playing NBL in a few years.
Keep dunkin it mate, altho these days u've been getting tech's for it .... lol...

Reply #12738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The state ten pin bowling top sounds hilarious.. Can I borrow it?

Reply #12961 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

if i knew who u were instead of using anonymous then maybe....
but until i kno i cant promise anythin!!

Reply #12991 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

if you keep on talkin bout joe of corse hes gonna get a big head. look at all of the people who are talkin him up. yer hes a good player but i just think ur jellous the people who are putting him down saying that hes got an attitude problem. p.s sum tigers coaches like to talk him up p.p.s they talk him up a bit to much.

Reply #15496 | Report this post

#sHoRtY#  
Years ago

um....riiiiight

Reply #16202 | Report this post

arleah  
Years ago

heya every body wer u at

Reply #40069 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754