Sam
Years ago

Newley Update at Orlando Pre Draft Camp

Brad Newley was impressive shooting the ball. He finished with 8 pts on (3-6 FG). He'll have a decision to make after the camp whether to stay in the draft or pull out and play another year in preparation for the draft. He reportedly has offers from European teams and could be best server rolling the dice this year. He shows good passing and shooting ability and an scrappy attitude. He lacks an explosive first step or standout athleticism, but he's been solid at the camp.

this was a quote on NBA Draft.net, think we will see him in the NBL again by the sounds of it

Topic #7559 | Report this topic

M Dizzle  
Years ago

I woudnt say that, Newley doesnt have to dominate the pre draft camp to get himself drafted. This camp is full off bubble 1st and 2nd round players looking to make a name for themselves so there is alot of competition for shots out there. I think he just has to show wat he can do with the opporunities he gets.

Reply #84907 | Report this post

Mas P  
Years ago

i agree but the fact they say he isnt athletic, which i think is way off, has to be against him.

prob 2 years away from this level, the kid doesnt really have great shot selection and could mature his game a bit more.

Reply #84908 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Mas P...by NBL standards Newley is very athlethic. I dare say that out of the players at his position in the camp, he would probably be one of the least athletic players.

Reply #84921 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

hey M dizzle "This camp is full off bubble 1st and 2nd round " wtf. seriously did u go to school and learn english or what.

Reply #84928 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

it makes complete sense if you take off one f...its called a typo man, leave him alone.

Reply #84929 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Yeh, actually i did study english, higher level english to be exact. I also went to a private school and finished school at 16. Thanks for the lesson in English though, you clown.

Reply #84930 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:05 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754