Bulldog
Years ago

World Champs on Fox

"FOX SPORTS will show delayed coverage of the Men's competition in Japan starting with Australia against Brazil on August 19. The final will be aired on September 4.

There will also be coverage of selected games from the Women's competition from Brazil starting in September."

Fresh from the NBL.com.au

Good to see it is on somewhere.

Topic #7619 | Report this topic

Kev  
Years ago

I know it's not FTA coverage which would be really good for the game, but at the same time, I'm at least happy that some of us will get to watch it (me included) :)

Reply #85568 | Report this post

oracle  
Years ago

let's arrange an official hoops SA sports bar and we can call in have a refreshment and make sure they have fox on the basketball!

Reply #85674 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Are there any SA ballers (or past ballers) who own a pub we could trash... err... I mean visit?

Reply #85713 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:23 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754