brad
Years ago

Coaches coping the blame

hey i was just thinking in sport in general and though about, why is the coach always to blame. sometimes the selectors get it wrong and sumtimes the chemistry just isnt there,wich is something the coach has no control over! what are your guys thoughts?

Peace brad

Topic #7674 | Report this topic

daniel  
Years ago

hey, i was wondering, why do people think that every random thought that enters their head needs to be posted on a public forum?

Reply #86174 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

hey daniel,why are u a tool bag?

Reply #86182 | Report this post

Washed Up Anon  
Years ago

Why do you brad think that you can discuss this topic after bagging sturt coaches in an earlier topic.

Reply #86185 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

sturt are crap mate,are now always will be.ok is this the sturt forum now

Reply #86186 | Report this post

Hugh Grant  
Years ago

Anyway, I think u raise a good point. But most of the time the coach has a major say on the team selection.

Reply #86189 | Report this post

daniel  
Years ago

Brad. I admire your passion for the game, and that you must spend all day thinking about balling - and in hindsight, your question was actually interesting.
BUT, when you resort to Sturt bashing in EVERY post you make, you just sound vindictive, and foolish, and this is probably why people are tending to make fun of you (like I did). You've made your point - your and Eag, and you hate Sturt. Now move on ...

Maybe you need to "chillax" and if someone asks you a question, consider it and respond with a well thought response, and people will start respecting your words.

Reply #86191 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Brad, get off the forum. No bias, I just don't want to put up with "x are crap" - there's no place for that here.

Reply #86195 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

im not actually an eagle,im insulted,im a panther.im not anti sturt i just think that there succes is only due to a few things,sum of which are not legal,or maorally rite

Reply #86325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So saying "sturt are crap mate,are now always will be" is not anti-Sturt?

Success due to a few things, like talented players, experienced coaches, dedicated volunteers?

Be careful accusing a club of doing things "sum of which are not legal" mate, leaves you wide open for legal action of slander.

Although, I'm assuming you're a minor.....

Reply #86328 | Report this post

Brad please stop  
Years ago

Brad if you are going to continue to bad mouth Sturt or any club...as a member of the SABC... I am asking you to stop posting on this site. This type of stupidity gives our club a bad name, if you dont like Sturt do what your mum told you, "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything" think about your club and how it makes all of us look beacuse you are a panther with a speaking before thinking disorder.

Reply #86333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lay of,

Reply #86334 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Brad, take their hint.

Reply #86335 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

"Look at the big brain on Brad..."

Reply #86338 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

take my hint...no

Reply #86340 | Report this post

pest  
Years ago

ah...pulp fiction...that was annoying the hell outta me... nothing like a big kahuna burger

Reply #86349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brad you should work for the Advertiser.

Reply #86381 | Report this post

Brian Griffin  
Years ago

Hey Brad (#86325)

What is a "maorally rite"? Is that what the All Blacks do at the start of a test match?

Reply #86407 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

ye ive thought about a career in reporting....how bout this

breaking news im not bias i just dnt like sturt!!!!

Reply #86413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who cares!

Reply #86425 | Report this post

daniel  
Years ago

definition of bias : A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.

Brad. as per above, you are biased.

though, to be fair, your grasp on word meaning may be as loose as your grasp on english ...

Reply #86506 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:40 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754