EC
Years ago

Funny Good Luck Sixers

Good luck for tomorrow night's game in NZ.

(Mod: Changed the date to get this back up to the top of the topic list. It was actually posted on the 28th.)

Topic #775 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The Sixers left this morning for NZ. The ten travelling for the game is:

Maher
Farley
Ng
Williams
Holmes
Forman
Rychart
Cooper
Rees
Hambour

The game is on Fox Sports 2 at 5.30pm "LIVE NBL, New Zealand v Adelaide". That's AEST. For Adelaide viewers, tune in at 5PM Wednesday. Following the game Fox is broadcasting an NBL Season Preview.

Reply #8285 | Report this post

Hoopin  
Years ago

I can't believe they are not taking Gower, they are bound to lose without their main man

Reply #8287 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Expected starters: Maher, Farley, Holmes, Rychart, Rees.

Cooper probable first sub in.

Forman strapped his ankle hard on Monday after the Blitz ankle injury and trained well.

The NBL action starts on Fox at 11AM this morning. The game begins at 5PM! Countdown is on.

If you're going anywhere to watch the game, let everyone know. The Torrens Arms in Mitcham will usually switch across a big screen to the basketball if you ask and there've been a couple of people watching it at least the last time I watched a game there.

Reply #8351 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Lining up for the Breakers this afternoon:

Henare (c)
Olson
Tait
Chappell
Boucher
Cameron (c)
Thompson
Redhage
Pepper
Truslove

I'd guess the starters would be Chappell, Henare (or Olson?), Cameron, Redhage, Pepper.

Reply #8356 | Report this post

Raab Himself  
Years ago

Great that Fox are showing the game live! Not so great that it starts at 5 while most of us are still either in the office or stuck in traffic :(
I hope to see detailed reviews of the first half tomorrow [i'll catch the 2nd].

Look for Holmes to make his point early this year. I am predicting 20+ in either of the first 2 away games.

Reply #8366 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754