Melrose
Years ago

Rashad Tucker claims passive smoking

"We don't condone it, but he told us he inhaled the substance by passive smoking and we believe him," McPeake said. "We've got to stand by the player on that basis and advise him that he probably needs to watch the company he keeps.

"If it was anything else, we would have fired him on the spot and he will be made aware of that."

coming up next, claims that it was passive and that his "friend" was using it for medicinal purposes..

Topic #7809 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

mmm interesting. Wonder if this principal could be applied to the new drug driving laws???

Reply #87544 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah, sorry officer...I don't smoke. I was hanging out with my mate Rashard, who was hangin out with another mate...who was smoking. baa ha ha ha ha!

Reply #87550 | Report this post

Halfbaked  
Years ago

Ohhhh - so passing around a communal doob is classified as passive smoking?! sweet!

Reply #87569 | Report this post

daniel  
Years ago

Maybe by passive, he just means he was non-aggressive. I think by this definition most people caught would be passive smokers ... don't see many punch ons between stoners ...

Reply #87628 | Report this post

Antoine Mitchell  
Years ago

I went to high school with Shad, leave the man alone. He is doing his job isnt he? So what! Lucky he even plays for yall. That is an NBA talent. He gets paid to play basketball not live a perfect life.
Real good guy

Reply #122290 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754