thedoctor
Years ago

Bull sees red, cop cops it....

Sorry Bo Hamburger, I'm sure you would have posted this at some point...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2509090

Topic #7823 | Report this topic

Phizzer  
Years ago

Did the writer realise his own pun by saying the guy was charged?

I have a feeling most NBA mascots are into cannibis, guess "Da Bull" was their supplier.

Reply #87646 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Maybe Rashard Tucker was hanging out with "Da Bull" and passive smoked then.....

Reply #87649 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

You're right, thedoctor - I probably would have. Any story involving mascots and misdemeanours is automatic gold.

I also probably would have posted this story, which is non-hoops but sports-based (ie hot-dog eating).

As Deadspin mentions, it contains one of the best quotes from anywhere, ever:

The effluvia never touched the table. When the hot dog came up, and some of it came out his nose, Kobayashi sucked it back down. To me, that's the testament of a champion and great athlete.

What Deadspin doesn't draw attention to, but I will, is the name of the competition judge who said that quote: Gersh Kuntzman.

Gersh Kuntzman. You don't think the kids at school had fun with that name when he was growing up?

Reply #87755 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I'm not sure I know what you mean.... Gersh isn't all that bad.

Last time I sucked down some effluvia, I was asked to leave and the police were called.

Reply #87757 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

You're right. Gersh isn't that bad. And maybe the "Kuntz" in Kuntzman doesn't rhyme with "hunts".

Reply #87761 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754