me
Years ago

Signed And1 Mix Tape shorts for sale

is there any and1 fans out there who would like to buy a and1 pair of shorts from the mixtape tour! there red and have the kind of army pattern on them! size XL fairl big sizing! and there signed by the likes of AO, 1/2 man 1/2 amazing, High Octane, Go Get it, The Pharmasist, Professor, Shane the Drobbeling Machine and Main Event!!??

Topic #7829 | Report this topic

Randy Watson  
Years ago

Personally that was a night of my life I will never get back.

I woulda had more fun stay home and watching re-runs of the Wedge!!!

No Sale......sorry!

Reply #87680 | Report this post

TG  
Years ago

Agreed. Terrible event. Most interesting part was the "almost" fights!!
Was like watching 2 hours of that scene from White Men Can't Jump over and over again where Billy Ho tries to dunk!!

Reply #87682 | Report this post

bully  
Years ago

Hey me, hows it going?How much are u asking for the shorts as i am interested?

Reply #87698 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

hey good thanks Bully! well id be happy with anything around $100 the shorts are extremely new only been worn once in excellent nick!! so yeah what r u willing to pay lol!! if anyone wants to pay more for them by all means do lol! but yeah! thanks 4 ur interest lol! :)

Reply #87829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone Interested atall???

Reply #91312 | Report this post

Elk  
Years ago

Im interested how much u asking tho?

Reply #93139 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

$100 ono! the shorts them selvs were 70 and there brand new only worn once! interested? give me your email and ill get back to you

Reply #109870 | Report this post

hey you the best im rufat

Reply #127367 | Report this post

hey you the best im rufat

Reply #127368 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:29 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754