John Wright
Years ago

PIRATES OF CARIBBEAN MOVIE NIGHT

A great chance to see the newly released Pirates of the Caribbean movie for just $10. This is a fundraiser to help get the Sturt Under 14 Boys team to the Under 14 Nationals in Tasmania in September. They have a great chance of repeating back to back for the title.

Sumday, July 9th at 6:30pm
Capri Theatre, Goodwood

Adults in for childrens' prices $10.00. Get tickets at the door from the Sturt desk. John Wright

Topic #7833 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

mmmmmmmmmm how bout no, they want win again

Reply #87815 | Report this post

ss  
Years ago

there in there wif a chance your just pissed that u didnt win it last year .

Reply #87824 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

na im just sayn the comp is stronger this year

Reply #87888 | Report this post

Ha Ha  
Years ago

brad,

Sturt bashing again. Who would have thought.

They won the classics this year beating the best teams from VIC and NSW. So they are a good shot. I am sure the Eastern are greatful for their position in this years Nationals which is due to Sturt. So rather than being neing a hater. Everybody should be getting behind them for another win, so that SA can get 3 teams in the next U14 Nationals.

Reply #87893 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

rito mate, all i am saying that the competition is weak at the moment. when i played in the under 14 nationals the blokes were twice the height and actually had game! i support any team to beat the vics, but i think that sturt are dreaming if they think they are just gonna walk in and win it again!

Reply #87910 | Report this post

Dandy Man  
Years ago

Brad you are a wanker. You have no idea of 14's nationally. Scott B's group are a pretty good thing - all they need do is hold it together. They shut us down at the classics emphatically and we thought we were a good chance. They go 7 deep - 2 more than most - yes, no real height but athletic and the real difference is the D they play. They keep most teams to around 30-35. From what they tell us at home they can be lazy and complacent but can get away with it.

We hope like hell that they are lazy when they go to TAS.

Reply #87919 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

point taken mate but there is no real competition, its getting weaker as the years go on

Reply #87923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so brad,

Did you see them beat the North Sydeny team with an athletic 194cm centre? Or them beating Norwood with their 2 x 6'ters? When was the last time you coached at the Classics? Do you really have any real understanding of what real defence is and how weel this group of kids play it?

I would say it is no to all of the above, and as such your opinion is a useful as tits on a bull!

But considering the amount of people on this forum who shoot you down that probably comes as no suprise to you!

It is only "getting weaker as years go on" becasue people like you with no real clue are coaching junior teams!

I doubt that Sturt thinnk they are going to "walk it in" but I am sure that they could have easily beaten the U14 team you played in, especially considering Sam and your good self were the big's on your team.

How did you guys do at Nationals? Or are you too afraid to say how bad you were?

PS You didn't really play against Pat Mills at 14 Nationals did you? Just another of your lies to try and pump up your weak ego.

Reply #87969 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754