DB5
Years ago

NBA Summer Leagues

Not sure how intereted people are, but I just found a site that shows updated summer pro league scores and stats. Quite interesting reading...
Bo Outlaw carving it up!

http://www.hoopshype.com/summer_leagues.htm

even a few more crazy names for Bo Hamburger to laugh at....

Topic #7869 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

My favourite is Pavel Podkolzin at 7 ft 5. That's a big unit.

Reply #88100 | Report this post

hurley509  
Years ago

seen him play... not that great.

Reply #88101 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Not sure how accurate the comments are, but I just noticed that Chauncey Billups' brother and Ben Wallace's nephew are playing for Detroit....

Reply #88103 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Some interesting and familiar names there, including CJ Bruton, Chris Carrawell and Jermaine Blackburn.

My favourite has to be Bingo Merriex.

Paul Shirley is running with the Wolves

Reply #88110 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

NBLers in there:

CJ Bruton
Jermaine Blackburn
Chris Carrawell

Saw Chris Burgess on another roster, and Matt Garrison is playing in one of the leagues too.

Reply #88111 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

will cj get picked up?

Reply #88214 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

I heard Rodman is trying out as well

Reply #88376 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

CJ wont get piccked up he isnt geting decent numbers . . .looks like brisbane wont have to worry about him leaving

Reply #88395 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Is that true about Rodman, I heard a rumour he was trying out a while ago in Denver, didn't know if it was fact or not though...

Reply #88397 | Report this post

Years ago

That Denver tryout / comeback was a series on ESPN almost 3 years ago. I think his chances of catching on with Denver ended when Kike Vandewegh left. Unfortunately, I think we've seen the last of Dennis Rodman in NBA regular season play.

Reply #88418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754