Phizzer
Years ago

Quality Posters

I'd like to hear (read) opinions on who thinks who are qualtiy posters? Whether funny, insightful, knowledgeable or just plain interesting. With the number of low quality posters, I'm finding myself reading the author before reading the post.

I'd like to nominate Bo Hamburger, Hoop Addict, billo, Moses Guthrie, thedoctor, TR, Panther and of course, Isaac as mostly posting good stuff worth reading.

I think any new poster to this website should read some posts by these guys to see what this site should be about. Not total rubbish, nonsense and physical threats.

Perhaps Isaac good install some sort of "quality poster" logo besides posters names, so we know they carry a certain integrity of posts worth reading?

Topic #7915 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Different topic but with the same title, does anyone know where are some good places in adelaide to get like framed posters of NBA players. Are there any framing shops or something similar that have NBA shots?

On your topic Phizzer, i rate TR, Isaac, ELG, the doctor, pretty much the same as you...anyone except brad really.

Reply #88633 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I rate Isaac, thedoctor, double clutch (especialyy hot/not) dr bullshit and moses guthrie.

Special mention to Anonymous, sometimes comes out with some classic comments (47 little basketballs I believe)

Reply #88652 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

me

hahahahahaha

Reply #88655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think phizzer is pretty good.

Reply #88657 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

At the risk of being accused of various things, I think skip and Dr. Bullshit also contribute quality to this forum. I did forget Manute Bol, but been a while since we heard from him. Matt Ryan was good for a laugh (mostly as his expense).

Reply #88671 | Report this post

You can't forget Kent Brockman!

Reply #88696 | Report this post

cheezeburger's good

Reply #88713 | Report this post

Damon Lowery  
Years ago

Hurley509, He pushed that World Championship thing pretty hard, he deserves some credit.

Reply #88723 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Stephon and DJ also regularly post quality stuff :)

Double Clutch would have to rate a mention as well - but where on earth is he these days???

Reply #88754 | Report this post

B-Dog  
Years ago

Sixers33, Brad, John Lawrence, Joe M and Yogee are my favs. Their posts always seem to cause some arguements / discussion.

Reply #88759 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

These are my fovurites for posting informative stuff. These are in no particular order.

Isaac
Bo Hamburger
Hoop Addict
billo
Moses Guthrie
thedoctor
TR
Panther
ELG
DC
Manute Bol
Stephon
Yogee
Kent Brockman

for posting crap.....
brad

Reply #88760 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

No, not brad anymore, he's 'the poster formally known as brad', or HUH?

Sturty6ers, I think you just cut and paste from leaderboard of little balls? ;)

Reply #89140 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I vote Johno for his talking hoops writeups on a wednesday!

Reply #89582 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Actually, Phizzer, the first half of Sturty6ers' list very closely resembles YOUR list - you just went to the extra trouble of taking Isaac's name off the front and shoving it on the back, and then putting it in sentence form. :)

Reply #89587 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I didn't even know there was a leaderboard of little balls.....

Reply #89589 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Blue Collar

Reply #89592 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Ooops! My bad, I have just seen it. Isn't it amazing what you find when you open your eyes.

Reply #89606 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

or when you open your eyes in the morning and see what's laying next to you....

Reply #89633 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:56 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754