HUH?
Years ago

SPELLING ERA...(ERROR)

hhey do people think that spelling is really important?I see more people bagging spelling than thoughts about basketball!lets lay of !!!!

Topic #7945 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

If a post is littered with spelling errors and a lack of punctuation I'm more inclined to think it's the random ramblings of a 15 year old on school holidays.

For instance if a post begins "hhey do people think..." my first thought is; if this person can't organise a 10 second proof read before hitting post then they can't organise their thoughts into any sort of coherent argument and the rest of their message is unlikely to be worth reading.

Punctuation and correct spelling is a courtesy to other forum users, try to use it where you can!!!

Reply #88933 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Try this then if you are reading the following:

If da post is literred wif speeling eras an a lask of punkteashun Im more enclynd to fink tis randumb ram-blings of da 15 yo on skule hols.

Four instense if da post beegins "hhey do people think..." my ferst fought is; if dis peeps carnt awgenize a 10 sec prewf reed B4 hitin post den dey carnt awgenize de thawts into any sawt of cohearant rgumont and de rest of vere masage is unlycly to be worf reedin.

Punctuation and correct spelling is a courtesy to other forum users, try to use it where you can!!!

Word to your Mother!

Reply #88936 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Brad? What did I tell you? I'm still waiting on your "legal action" against me by the way...

Reply #88969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

'brad' your arse is so dumb that you are a dumbarse.

Don't they teach you in school that the ip address from your computer can be traced?

Reply #88978 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Isaac, I'm not sure whether "HUH?" is just taking the piss in their post and should be awarded a little basketball, or if they just can't spell..

Reply #88985 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They can't spell. No little basketballs for Brad.

Reply #88987 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Poor Brad no balls! Well basketballs anyway.

Reply #89022 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Should of bloody guessed it was brad posting again.

It was too good to believe that he'd actually gotten the hint and buggered off.....

BC, I'll take your first 4 words, but we all know that he can fight, just go and ask the Woodville under 18's....... thug

Reply #89027 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:39 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754