Me
Years ago

Yet another 36ers Sale update

It appears Mark Lewis has been given the nod and it will be announced sometime next week.

Topic #7978 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

INCORRECT

Reply #89263 | Report this post

CORRECT!  
Years ago

Reply #89264 | Report this post

Sam  
Years ago

latest info is that a decision will be made next week. NBL government and presidents have to agree on who is recommended for the purchase.

Reply #89267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh, don't be upset MVP. The best man won.

Reply #89268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"latest info is that a decision will be made next week. NBL government and presidents have to agree on who is recommended for the purchase.

CORRECT

Reply #89270 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Incorrect info another bidder has entered the fray.

Reply #89279 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

Does the government really care what the presidents think??? As its the governments money we are talking about not the clubs.

Reply #89298 | Report this post

sweet pad  
Years ago

Ive got a dollar spare, can i buy the Dome and live there?

Reply #89303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

89298, the gov. dont care but the buyers will when they buy a franchise that cannot compete in the NBL competition because the sale was not approved.

Reply #89309 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Sweet Pad- condition of your offer going ahead is that the payment must be in cash and you give the rats and rubbish 30 working days to vacate the premises. The toilet paper needs no notice as it left some time ago.
You could have some great parties and I hope you are not thinking about growing hydroponic 'tomatoes'

(Mod: Posts involving evicted rats are always a good chance at getting a little ball.)

Reply #89316 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

What's this about evicted rats?

Reply #89337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

my poor family and i are now homeless since our eviction,can anyone advise of any other run down stadiums where we could live.....signed THE RATS

Reply #89341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Mr Rats if you head down to the port I am sure there is a stadium there that would be available for you. It is quite cold but I hear if you hang around near the power distribution board there should be some heating available to you.

Reply #89343 | Report this post

sweet pad  
Years ago

Valid points, perhaps my dollar would be better spent at the pokies, at least there will be some toilet paper close by.

Reply #89350 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

.....and free tea and coffee.

Not that I have played pokies before.....

Reply #89360 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

...and some hot grandmas

Reply #89384 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

GILFS

Reply #89467 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754