Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Steve Nash takes it off

Steve Nash has chopped his hair off (link contains video of Nash at basketball clinic with newly shaven head).

"I just cut it," shrugged the Phoenix Suns star. "I don't really have a rhyme or reason. I felt like taking it off."

But is he really a white Sam Cassell? Will he be able to pass the ball even more competently without hair in his eyes?

In any case, in US professional sport, a hair cut sure beats a throat cut.

(Have been dying to post about this guy for ages - sorry.)

Topic #7989 | Report this topic

Maurice White  
Years ago

I wonder which import in the NBL will be Malarchuked this year?

I reckon the first Malarchuk will be a Brisbane Bullet, which is kinda ironic.

Sam Cassell would have to be in the All-Alien team. His nugget is straight out of Men in Black.

Reply #89423 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Further to original post: what's really interesting is that Steve now has more hair on his chest than on his head:

Photographic evidence

Reply #89424 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Scroll down on the page from the last link, they have the youtube video of the goalie getting his throat cut. Nasty....

Reply #89430 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Looks like a cross between Steve Monaghetti and Lance Armstrong

Reply #89438 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:39 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754