billo
Years ago

New Advertiser Website

Nice to see the Advertiser has updated their website, also encouraging to see basketball as one of just 4 sports in the 'sports' drop down box (football, cricket and soccer being the other 3). Slightly discouraging to see the first story in the basketball section actually being a netball story, but I guess it's a step in the right direction, of sorts.

Topic #8011 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Big improvement - the old site of the newspaper was pretty average, definitely lagging behind the news.com.au frontdoor.

Reply #89561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go to sports blogs and please tell me what your first impression of the picture for Young ANZACs is (it is the only article on there at the moment)

Reply #89569 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Looks like Alf in the operating theatre... revenge of the cats.

Reply #89571 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

The new site drives me nuts. It's too busy. I'm trying to get into a story and just get the drop-down boxes.

Before you could browse a subject without having to go into it, thumbs down.

Reply #89683 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:13 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754