Annonymoose
Years ago

Woodville Vs North

I know Woodville need to win this game to get into the finals. Waht are your tips.

I think Woodville will build on last weeks huge win and win in single didgets.

Topic #8080 | Report this topic

Pacey  
Years ago

The Rockets need the win to make sure they get a home final and past the first round.
They have been playing great ball and are probably the form side in the comp, my tip Rockets by 7 in overtime.

Reply #90271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pacey...The Rockets won by about 7 in overtime last week....do you really think they will get the same result 2 weeks in a row?

I think if anyone can stop Zorich, Cam Wilson can, and Puddifoot and Reeves should get the better of Groves and Kies, and Reesey will do the job on Hanbour, so I think Woodville by 12....which win or lose, means no finals for Norwood!

I also think that without Oscar and Smylie, Sturt will lose to the Panthers.

Also, the Eagles will bounce back from last weeks poor performance and get over the line against eastern, which will mean the final 5 will look like this

Forestville
Sturt
Woodville
Eastern
North.

Forestvile getting the week off!

Reply #90285 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I tipped North for this one.

Reply #90294 | Report this post

Pacey  
Years ago

Stranger things have happened!

All i know is that i hope they win so Norwood get in the playoffs otherwise the Head coaching role there might be wide open.

Go Sapper!

Reply #90297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

as if they would replace ROOOOOpert

Reply #90316 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

North are playing with confidence and Reesy is too slow to guard Hambour. Zorich is tearing it up at the moment too and is too big for Wilson to handle.

Reply #90328 | Report this post

try this  
Years ago

BIG game

Reply #90347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Smylie to stay back & play with Sturt this week....

Reply #90350 | Report this post

jimmy  
Years ago

puddifoot will take hambour which will eliminate Hambour. Wilson will do a solid job on Zorich so I dare say it will come down to Norths ability to stop the big fella (Reecy). If he goes off like last time watch out North!!!

Reply #90398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

north won

Reply #90453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Held Woodville to 2 points for the entire 3rd Quarter.

Reply #90454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:04 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754