jimmy de bas
Years ago

NH: Landis a drug cheat

If you haven't heard yet, Tour de France 'winner' Floyd Landis has tested positive to a drug test taken the day of his miraculous stage victory. This is ridiculous!! If the B-grade test comes back positive, Cycling's reputation will surely be at rock bottom. First Basso and Ullrich, now this. When will it stop?

Topic #8084 | Report this topic

Manute Bol  
Years ago

He's not the only one. Bo Hamburger is a drug cheat too.

Article available here

I'm sorry to do this to you Bo but the basketball community have a right to know the truth.

Reply #90330 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

There is no real threat to the sport of cycling. Drugs in the sport have been around for the last decade and cycling (mainly road) continues to thrive. Cycling's main body are just taking all possible measures to ensure nobody is cheating. As for the Landis issue, it is well documented that cyclists have been found to have high levels of testosterone in their blood, with no cyclist being charged for it. In addition, is it any wonder Landis had a high level of testosterone in his blood after the performance he put in during the stage 17 race?

Reply #90331 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Yeah, I agree. My testosterone level would be sky high too if I had to stand on a podium with a couple of fine looking women after sitting on a bike looking at bitumen all day.

The testing committee should make an exemption in this case, so based on my theory I officially declare Landis not guilty.

Reply #90339 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Hey Landis JACK LIVES HERE!!!!!!

Reply #90356 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754