Jennings
Years ago

Progress of pasadena stadium

does anyone know or have any information about the progress of the repair of pasadena stadium, the last i heard they were settling the issue in court... can someone please fill me and all others in?

Topic #8103 | Report this topic

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Maybe they were settling the issue OF THE court! LOL

(I think it's funny)

Reply #90472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hmmmm yes its very funny

Reply #90474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hands up who thinks he is a toss
(raises hand)

no hard feelings :P

Reply #90475 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

None taken!

Reply #90476 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

my hand is raised

Reply #90478 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The issue is being managed by Ferrier Hodgson and a number of parties are being involved, as well as a number of solutions being considered. I'd say that's probably the official position, but I might be wrong.

Reply #90484 | Report this post

anono  
Years ago

matt ryan... you just suck.

Reply #90492 | Report this post

daniel  
Years ago

Talking to a Sturt volunteer earlier, who'd heard a hopeful re-open date of early 2007 (Feb at best), taking into consideration time taken for tenders, appointment of contractors then construction. The sooner the better.

Reply #90498 | Report this post

ChIcKa  
Years ago

(Mod: Try English. If that took you longer than 10 minutes to put together, then it's a terrible shame that it's gone before anyone bothered to read it...)

Reply #90509 | Report this post

Rueben  
Years ago

Rueben thought to himself, how best tell matt that not only was his joke/pun poor, but also lacked execution. Rueben considered making a crack at Matt's future occupation, but then re-thought his tack, aware of hurting the feelings of other teachers on this forum.

In the end, Rueben made a wise choice and simply said:

"Matt, my hand's not raised"

Satisfied with his post, and support of a commrade, Rueben sunk back into relative obscurity.

Reply #90512 | Report this post

ChIcKaRRRRRRRRRGH  
Years ago

Todaiiz JoKe of de Daii

(Mod: Rest deleted. Until you can speak properly, YOU are the joke of the day.)

Reply #90528 | Report this post

Chicka  
Years ago

Todays joke of the day

Q: Why are pirates pirates

A: Because they rrrrrrrrrrrrr

ha he ha he ha he

Reply #90529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats just terrible....

Reply #90531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ill give you terrible in a minute

Reply #90549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i saiiz we buriiez chickarrrrgh under the new floorboards of pasadena .

Reply #90552 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

along with the rats from the dome

Reply #90555 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

does the school have to front up any of the money?

Reply #90582 | Report this post

Hoops Regular  
Years ago

Just out of interest, who is doing the lighting for the Pasadena Megacomplex?

Reply #90588 | Report this post

sir  
Years ago

no one at pasadena have to fork out money, they are taken to wayville for other games and hire out other gyms to do their pe lessons and also basketball games, once BASA or what win it in court it will all be refunded....

Reply #90664 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

"Rueben thought to himself, how best tell matt that not only was his joke/pun poor, but also lacked execution. Rueben considered making a crack at Matt's future occupation, but then re-thought his tack, aware of hurting the feelings of other teachers on this forum.

In the end, Rueben made a wise choice and simply said:

"Matt, my hand's not raised"

Satisfied with his post, and support of a commrade, Rueben sunk back into relative obscurity." - Rueben

It had taken Matt a while - not to work out who "Rueben's" true identity was, but rather what reply should be addressed to "Rueben's" alter ego.

Much like the power that Lex Luthor possessed, Matt contemplated on whether or not he should divluge his good friend's "Superman-esque" persona.

Finally, after much deliberation and working out what to say, Matt informed his good friend "Rueben" the following:
"Your secret is safe with me!"

Reply #90925 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:49 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754