Anonymous
Years ago

Under 20's Men

Who does everyone think will be the team to beat in 20 boys next year?

Topic #812 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern

Reply #8667 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

west

Reply #8668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

woodville

Reply #8672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south

Reply #8676 | Report this post

Omar  
Years ago

Southern

Reply #8703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

woodville twenty 2, i heared they have a bitg man which is the master of the high arching oval worm roll move.

its unstoppable

Reply #8704 | Report this post

curious  
Years ago

Can anyone name the Woodville Div.1 side for me?

Reply #8710 | Report this post

russel coight  
Years ago

Northern rattlers or Modbury Jazz for me !

PS what ever happened to that Modbury team?

they had some good players - obviously too old for juniors - did they move onto Div 3 seniors etc - they certainly were good enough.

Reply #8712 | Report this post

Mid Court Screen  
Years ago

With Peter Hoban and Matt Gange lining up as second year players, the eagles will be hard to stop next year.

Reply #8729 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

CURIOUS - woodville div 1's are:Grug pascoe, Zane (Darius Miles) reeves, Jono Deuter, Ryan Willis, Big Joe Keisle(spelling?), Nat Walton, Lyall Gillett (1st yr), Reagan Knott (1st yr) and Daen Welch (1st yr) will start the season in the ones. This team will also have the final Ng (Ash) brother comming into it after school has finished and also Dave pascoe returning from injury after christmas. at least 1 of the starting players will come down to the 2's to make way for Ash. Dave may not go in to the side? we'll just have to see

Reply #8731 | Report this post

Dog Nuts  
Years ago

I'm with you Mid Court Screen!!

Reply #8762 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

There won't be a standout team, it will be very very even.

Reply #8884 | Report this post

Fat Rats Clacker  
Years ago

Who are the coaches of the u/20 teams this year?

Reply #8893 | Report this post

Dog Nuts you have no idea!!!

Reply #8974 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Shane is again coach for Forestville.
Duncan ??? is the coach for Sturt.

Reply #8991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lynne Holland is coaching the Woodville boys

Reply #9121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Certainly wont be south with troy bird in the side. Who selected that team?

Reply #9135 | Report this post

Fat Rats Clacker  
Years ago

Heath Jury is coaching the southern team.

Reply #9161 | Report this post

Cocky's Tongue  
Years ago

Matt Warren is south's div 1 coach next season.

Reply #9175 | Report this post

jjj  
Years ago

watch west adelaide, going to be very strong this year. could be another west/tigers season.

Reply #9233 | Report this post

Leonardo  
Years ago

Say forestville will have one of the better or best duos in the comp, matt gange and peter Hoban. Cant see anyone guarding pete inside and gange has alot of talent and is a smart player. Depends on what support they get from there teammates as to how they will finish up.

Reply #9240 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

west div 1's have 7 first years this year, and they left out big Justin Mitris. so they will have like one skinny tall player. my struggle

Reply #9247 | Report this post

sexual paul rees  
Years ago

woodville v west div 1, first game of the season. phat grudge match. woodville will win though, if take luck is right, we have 4 big men, to their 1 skinny tall guy. we will dominate.

Reply #9276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

North adelaide will be the team to beat. lots of first years but Laef Burden leading the way

Reply #9277 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Sexual, u no im rite mate. i have the info on the bearcats. But watch out for there speed mate, i no u struggle in that department.

scrap forever!

Reply #9278 | Report this post

tINKLE BELL  
Years ago

Yeah south will have no chance if troy bird is in the team, that kid has bee in div4 for like his whole life and now he has a coach that likes him and he is in div 1 that kid needs to improve if he wants to keep his spot in div 1. And there alot of players from south u 20s that need to be put up a division or 2

Reply #9291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you're going to talk about someone boys least put your name down so we can see what div you're in. Are you unhappy with where you were put and feel you should've taken his spot?

I believe he was in the premiership U20 div 2 team last season and strived to be playing the gf after being out from basketball for nearly 3 months after a basketball tunneling accident which left him with a shattered elbow and surgery needed.

I also know that matt has had a word to him and explained if he doesnt prove himself there are others that could take his spot, so I dont think his spot in the div 1 team is purely because the coach likes him.

Reply #9292 | Report this post

pink panther  
Years ago

I do and so what if he was in a premier ship team in div 2 team 2, he still might not be good enough to play 20s div 1

Reply #9359 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

Is that pink panther or green panther??

Reply #9365 | Report this post

Years ago

wat the hell is that suppose to mean ???

Reply #9437 | Report this post

Cocky's Tongue  
Years ago

Green with envy I think. Summer season is one big trial for the winter season. I'm sure changes will be made if they need to be.

Reply #9485 | Report this post

Jatz  
Years ago

So Shane Boal... Any potential there..or have we seen the best. What do you think the future holds for him, It seems as though his attitute is getting the better of him.

Reply #37588 | Report this post

Years ago

north is the team to watch. with basically full first year team there at the moment they will shine next yr. Add the inclusion of lief burdon to that team aswell we always find them a hard team to beat. alot of talent but they just to actually look like they want to play. Kies and Rowe are the bomb. they are wicked

Reply #37594 | Report this post

jazz  
Years ago

shane boal is overrated. and is very cocky. he has a very bad attitude and doesn't lead by example. what's with their "main" players never showing up anymore...the likes of woody and wingers and anwar too...?? where have they gotten to?

Reply #37613 | Report this post

jazz  
Years ago

but southern will probably be dodgy next year again. joe's not coming back and we wonder who will rock up at trials... i believe there is a big fall out after the 18s. no one is interested anymore, they have nothing to compete for in U20s. the last big thing is the classics in 18s.

Reply #37614 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:16 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754