Hangin Round
Years ago

Stolen Boots

Last night a car was broken into (Southern suburbs) and a (2 week old) pair of black Nike Jordan 21 boots and a thick white Billabong jacket were taken. Should any 'homey' try to flog off size 14 boots to you, could you please call 84494607.

Topic #8129 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Anyone know where the Invisible Man lives? I think I know where the jacket is...

(Sorry HR, couldn't resist!)

Reply #90693 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Thanks for your assistance Isaac. The jacket was a thick woolly one, but that guys face looks familiar.

Reply #90706 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I had my golf ball stolen during my round on Saturday. It was a Pinnicale Gold. If anyone sees it, please ring 0417 LOL LMAO

Reply #90711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ha he ha he ha he OUCH boys!

Reply #90723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I just came across some goods I had buried in my closet I have a 2 week old pair of black Nike Jordan 21 boots and a thick white Billabong jacket these items are fantastic value that I will trade for a Transfer from my club to a spot in Sturt ABL womens side

Reply #90769 | Report this post

vanilla Ice  
Years ago

I just came across some goods I had buried in my closet I have a 2 week old pair of black Nike Jordan 21 boots and a thick white Billabong jacket these items are fantastic value that I will trade for a Transfer from my club to a spot in Sturt ABL womens side

Reply #90770 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

(Mod: Shut up.)

Reply #90797 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Brad, you are one wrong step away from going back on holiday from the forum. Stop being such a tool.

Reply #90802 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754