anon
Years ago

Sore Losers

Game on the weekend between St. michaels and Trinity at Tritinty in the Open B. 17-17 at half time. St michaels end up winning by 9-10. Start of the last St. Micks hit three straight threes. Trinity start getting angry and physical. Pushing and bumping players to the ground. Last 10 seconds a girl from there team shoots St micks player blocks out and the girl falls o the ground. Trinity starts getting really physical pushing players around. St. Micks have a inbound 5secs left throw a lollie pop pass to one of our players sitting underneath it. #7 from trinity comes though hip and sholuder to the ground into the score bench.
All this just in a school game and just because Trinity lost to a better team on the day. Last 5secs down by 10 why would you do that!
#11 from St. Micks shut down #32 from Trinity who had 14points in the first then keeped to 2-4 points. #32 had a good half a foot on #11.
What do u think of this.

Topic #8161 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Think your an idiot for posting it.

Reply #91086 | Report this post

nfl  
Years ago

Stuff like this happens everyweek, you just have to the bigger man or in this case woman and know you had the last laugh as you won the game.

Reply #91087 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

I suppose after blocking a girl the players acted like dicks and thought it was funny? That is what usually causes that reaction.

Reply #91089 | Report this post

wdville balla  
Years ago

the magic 18 3s wer pretty angry after we beat them last nyt :P bad luck boys.. the better team won.. again!!! a couple of there players trach talk WAY too much, especially wen dan air-balled bout 5 straight 3s. lol

Reply #91091 | Report this post

Years ago

im #32 from trinity and i didn't even play on #11, so how could he shut me down. also what do u mean by trinity getting physical? st micks started to talk themselves up sp trinity started playing harder. and if any one saw that 'block out' theyd no it was dirty and didnt need to have been done. espicially to a girl. ps. just wondering, why were u so quick to post this?

Reply #91092 | Report this post

Years ago

im from trinity #11 didnt shut down anyone he got beaten by the two girls on our team, he couldnt even shut them down, as for that "block out" i was pathetic and dirty especially seeing as it was a girl who was on the end of it. the only time trinity got physicla was when st micks started pusshing and talking shit,and what about the st micks mother who was on the score bench she was yelling at the trinity players thats just a pathetic display of a parent

Reply #91093 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

This is crap, it's just turned into a flame war about a pissing contest.

I'm thinking lockdown.

Reply #91095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What, ur not allowed to box out a wowan these days?

Reply #91100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No-one Cares!

Reply #91107 | Report this post

#7 from St Micks deserved all he got... his block(?)/push on that trinty player 30 seconds earlier was clearly malicious!

Sore losers? The foul on #7 by #7 was clearly a square up!

The performances of several of the St Micks parents was out of order! Running on the court, screaming and carrying on, another demanding the reffs name (i noticed he didn't challenge the bigger of the 2 reffs)

The moral of the story is that if you play with fire, expect to get burnt!

Reply #91112 | Report this post

Amon  
Years ago

I've been reading the opening post here, what has

#11 from St. Micks shut down #32 from Trinity who had 14points in the first then keeped to 2-4 points. #32 had a good half a foot on #11.

got to do with the story? Sounds like #11's mummy or daddy having a bit of a spruke to me!

Reply #91113 | Report this post

the girl  
Years ago

i am the girl who got 'boxed out' by the boy in the game. since when does boxing out involve taking someones legs out while they are still in the air? it has nothing to do with the fact that i am a girl, my team was simply defending a team mate. as for sore losers, what about bad winners. st michaels ruined their good perfomance by shooting there mouths off.

Reply #91114 | Report this post

get over it  
Years ago

you know it's just a game

Reply #91118 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

So true its over now so move on and just make sure you win next time,thats the only way to get back at anyone.

Reply #91123 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I will say one thing, for the representitives of the 2 private schools involved, you're not doing any thing for advertising the English curriculum at your school...

Reply #91148 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

No i am a parent from the gymnastics and i posted this. And was watching the last half i thought trinity acted very unsportsman like towards the end. St Micks just played with more intencity and thats the reason they won. I didnt see St Micks doing anything like trash talk. Wouldnt want to umpire the next time this two teams face each off again.

Reply #91156 | Report this post

GET OVER IT  
Years ago

Reply #91160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for someone who was over at the gymnastics on court 1 while the blue curtain was down you sure saw alot of the game

Reply #91161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For a parent, maybe it should be you back at school taking some English lessons.

Reply #91162 | Report this post

Not so Anonymous  
Years ago

Parent from gymnastics hah, that is laughable... Why one earth would you be posting on a basketball forum. Tell the truth love... we know it was you, yelling and screaming when your little boy attempted to bite off more than he could chew!

Next week go to gymnastics, you'll be doing us all a big favour! STOP posting crap!

Reply #91173 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I was in the cafe area having a coffee and watching the game and i like to keep up to date with the basketball as i played when i was younger.

Reply #91185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am a gymnastic friend of a parents son who used to know someone who played and once went to the cafe to get a coke, and I think that St. Micks and Trinity were very naughty!

Reply #91187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone else find it funny that this was over "box" ing out of a girl? so many lines so little time lol

Reply #91188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so to the lady who was sitting in the cafe . . you must have pretty good eyesight, because it is nearly impossible to see court two from the cafe, just admit it you are #11 parent and are disgusted in your own behaviour at yelling at a 16 year old student from another school, because your son bit off more than he could chew

Reply #91189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone really care? It was a lousy school match played by a bunch of kids for crying out loud. Not really worth posting on a State basketball forum. Geez, stop having a whinge you lot and get over it.

BTW, Trinity #5, at least you admit you are pathetic (proof-read your posts, young fella).

Reply #91192 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

anon, if you claim to be a mother of someone doing gymnastics you seem to have been watching a fair bit of the game....

You also mentioned "throw a lollie pop pass to one of OUR players" thats a funny word to use for someone who was involed with the gymnasics on the other court....are you a teacher at St. Micks? Is that where you went when you were at school and still consider yourself one of them? Maybe you were just so ENRAGED about a school basketball game of which you are not connected to any of the players, and should've been on the next court watching gymnastics that when you came onto your favourite basketball forum to post, you wrote the wrong word.....

Reply #91196 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

my dads better than your dad and if you're not careful he will arrest you cause he's a policeman......

nah, nah, nah, nah.

Reply #91208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha.

VC Fan 1, anonymous whingy parent 0.

Reply #91218 | Report this post

The girl  
Years ago

"I will say one thing, for the representitives of the 2 private schools involved, you're not doing any thing for advertising the English curriculum at your school... "

I believe that the word anything does not have a space between any and thing.

Reply #91255 | Report this post

Parent  
Years ago

I was the mother on the score bench. I actually missed the first contact where St Mick's no 7 was fouled. What I actually witnessed were both teams starting to get physical with each other after this incident, which should not have happened. I did standup and shout out to all the players "That's enough - everyone back off". I felt that some adult had to take control. I had one reply by #5 from Trinity, who looked me straight in the face and told me to "Fu.. off". Obviously manners and respecting your elders is not taught at Trinity or in his home.

Reply #91260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

apparently neither telling the truth is in your home

Reply #91262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Respect has to be earnt - elder or not.

Reply #91266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah whatever 'The girl'. Firstly I didn't go to a private school so I have an excuse as to why my English is bad, secondly I got a basketball and you didn't :)

Reply #91325 | Report this post

i am jebus  
Years ago

#32 actually knocked otu #11 and he fell over and then the girl got mad and said oi number 11 wot u talkin bout willis an then the mother yelled...

Reply #91341 | Report this post

AHH  
Years ago

if u dont start being nice im not inviting u to my birthday party

Reply #91342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im a freind of the parents cousin whos neice saw an uncles brother buying a coffe in the cafe that is run by my daughters freinds, sister who was talking to the brother of the girl who got boxed out boy freinds mum and she recons boxing out should be banned!

Reply #91346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im the uncles brother who you recon was buying a coffee at the cafe that is run by your daughters freinds sister and I can tell you that post #91346 is so wrong it aint funny. I was buying a Decaf Iced coffe, not a "coffee". By stating I was buying a "coffee" you imply that I was indulging in a hot caffinated beverage which is not true. Would the moderator please look at this situation as a matter of urgency as I will not tolerate being accussed of buying a hot caffinated beverage.

Reply #91350 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

i wasnt even there and i saw nothing nothing colonel klink i know nothing
hear no evil see no evil
nothing

Reply #91362 | Report this post

st micks  
Years ago

well trinity are definately sore losers. the cunit killed them the game before with an outstanding performance by rookie xavier. after this game i left or else more punches would have been thrown in the b's game lucky i wasnt there sorry boys let off for trinity...

Reply #91368 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

damn, hopped on this a bit late!
looks like i missed some good stuff!

Reply #91386 | Report this post

Years ago

this is halraiously funny...lol

Reply #91457 | Report this post

SCHEFFLER #44  
Years ago

(Mod: Goodbye!)

Reply #91474 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

SCHEFFLER #44, with language like that would sound more like Stiffler from American Pie.

Reply #91476 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754