Interested
Years ago

Eagles win

Good win by Eagles over Eastern tonight.

Topic #8165 | Report this topic

The Awnser  
Years ago

Yes great game,good win boys! I have to say that I along with most other people had a good laugh at number #11 from the mavs,He complained all game and when all got to much used the good old elbows,Spitting on the court,and throwing his chewing gum along the court!what a wimp!!!!

Reply #91121 | Report this post

kaiserschlauten  
Years ago

what about the girls?

Reply #91125 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Mavs were a very undermanned team with Madgen injured and Holmes not qualifying as he didn't play enough games throughout the season. Not the position you want to be in come finals.

Reply #91132 | Report this post

scores  
Years ago

Hill got 37 points

Campbell 28
Dix 20

Reply #91146 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

True Ec,but i no the importance of those players bu if they were the players that got them there,they don not deserve to be in finals,A true championship contender team should have a team of champions and not rely on only 1 or 2 players.Brad davis had a shocker and Brad Hill was a let down.It was really there chance to step up and at least make a contest!

Reply #91153 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I never heard someone call someone else a let down after they went for 37 points! The Awnser...you have no idea. The Mavs would have lost by 50 if Hill was not there!

Reply #91157 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hill had 37 points and 13 rebounds, out of the Mav's 75-ish points...

Reply #91163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the awnser how is 37 points by brad hill not making a contest??

Reply #91164 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

yes i agree that in offense he steped up,i didnt really make myself clear(my bad). In defense and general hustle he didnt play to his full potential.Davis didnt really play at all,what has happened to him?

Reply #91166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luckily most people on this site wouildn't consider your opinion on what is effort to be that important.

Just another stupid, poorly thought out, wrong and otherwise rediculous post from brad.

Reply #91172 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

brad (the answer, huh, vanila ice, whatever the hell other aliases you use these days....) you should really stop embarassing yourself. How is scoring 37 points a let down? I wasnt at the game so i can't comment on his defense, but maybe he was tired on D because he was their main offensive option and was running his arse getting half the teams score!

And as for all that champion team crap! If you take arguably your best two players out of any team you aren't going to play as well as you usually do. Madgen is 3rd in the L for PPG with about 20 and hands out around 5 assists, add Holmes for some deacent stats in boards and points. Not to mention just having these two players on the court draws alot of attention from the defense!

I must admit I rarely get out to ABL games and don't know everything about bball, infact some of the stuff I just said is probably wrong, but you really are a wanker to post such arrogant crap as that!

Reply #91198 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I am now a fan of VC fan!
Gold!!!
Surely you win something for such an honest post....

Reply #91221 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

VC Fan

That is Brad/The Awnser.....

Reply #91222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

EC - Eastern beat Forrestville the week before without Holmes and Magden. So they've proven to be solid even without those players. I'm not agreeing with brad or offering any opinion really, I just thought you should know...

Reply #91247 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

VC fan deserves a basketball icon for that Isaac!

Reply #91248 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Anon #91247 I wouldn't say as a team they were particularly solid the week before but more a case of the Eagles not playing as well as they normally do. Have you looked at the box scores for that game? Dix 13 points in 42 mins, Sullivan 7 points in 35 mins, Sutton 2 points in 36 mins, Hoban 0 points in 22 mins. These are all players that normally score much higher.

Reply #91374 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

ur all idiots, thats not me, i havnt posted on here for about 6 years or so

Reply #308587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And neither has anybody on this thread you fool.

But thanks for drawing further proof to your intelligence.

Reply #308599 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:37 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754