Interested
Years ago

Next Season

Is there any reliable info/rumours about which players are going where next season?

Topic #8311 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

you are starting this before this season has even finished yet.

Reply #92836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard that marcus ng is going to san antonio spurs

Reply #92837 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

As the waterboy.

Reply #92854 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

That's the rehydration engineer......

Reply #92864 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

Why would you say something like that? Marcus is a nice guy who wouldnt say a bad word about anyone.. To come on here and knock the guy is just pathetic.. Its not his fault that the Phil sees in him something that you guys dont see, or are jealous of where he has got. Yes, im sure having Darren as a bro helps a bit, but everyone here knows that most of the time its got a lot to do with not what you know but who you know..

To say that Marcus is going to be a water boy is just silly.. Pull Your Head In..

Reply #92879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fleur Holmes from Eastern to Southern.

Reply #92882 | Report this post

anomymous  
Years ago

erin seward to south along with carla boyd

Reply #92885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good on you boost! I know marcus and it sux getting on here and reading all that stuff about how he shouldnt be in the team! just goes to prove that the tall poppi syndrome is definately alive n kickin!

Reply #92893 | Report this post

Wazza  
Years ago

The Tall Poppy is native to Northern Europe and has been used as a symbol of Peace. The Tall red poppy off the Normandy Coast of France have come to symboplise Armstice day. 11 November each year.

Lest we forget.

KBB You're a legend!

Reply #92895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAHAHA south have noone players looking to leave already.

Reply #92919 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fleur Holmes to Southern? didn't we go there last year?

Reply #92924 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeap but this year her clearance came through last Friday I over heard last night.

Reply #92929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perhaps we can call Southern the South East Tigers. Good to see them looking after their existing juniors.

Reply #92939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did think it would be this easy. Thats the same come back as you used last year. Perhaps you shouldn't be so gulible and realize when someone is taking you for a ride.

Reply #92971 | Report this post

B-friend  
Years ago

How about juniors moving clubs

Reply #93004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

B-friend, I don't think we need to open that can of worms. One of the rules of the forum is not to discuss individual players under 18. I think this goes double for naming juniors that someone's sister's boyfriend's uncle's cousin heard on the grapevine might be moving.

Reply #93005 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

True about the Nagys though, out at Southern on Sunday I hear from a under 16 player.

Reply #93082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Perhaps we can call Southern the South East Tigers. Good to see them looking after their existing juniors".
Watched there div 2 team play last night. If this are the players you are talking about. You are a tool, as they are crap! IMO

Reply #93206 | Report this post

Aloha  
Years ago

anonomous obliously you were watching the wrong game u are the tool and what do u play ladies daytime social... and have some guts and put a name behind your comments maybe "loser" i dont know.

Reply #93210 | Report this post

your a toser  
Years ago

Perhaps you are one of the players I'm talking about. If that is the case then you wouldn't look out of place in ladies daytime social they would kick your asre as well. As for putting a man behind it what the hell is aloha? Have you change you name by deed poll? Or just can't spell it? When you do I will and not some pen name but there you go I'll put in a pen name just for you..

Reply #93230 | Report this post

Aloha  
Years ago

do u mean "tosser" and i guess u cant spell and u havent been 2 hawaii to hear Aloha. u are a fool mate.

Reply #93241 | Report this post

annoymous  
Years ago

i hear erin seward, carla boyd and kerin trustlove are going to south

Reply #93901 | Report this post

anomymous  
Years ago

yes already signed up with their parks membership and woolocott dinner tickets for 2007 - bit of a cooooh for the old glen

Reply #94071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boty now writing for southern instead of forestville?????????

Reply #94151 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonymous 94071 get your facts straight before embarrassing your club. I've spoken with Seward and she hasn't signed with South. So that Co ooh is a Boohoo. Stop talking your club up and making them look like fools when you cant back it up!

Reply #94223 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

With regards to Seward, leaving her a voicemail doesn't mean she's signed a contract.

Leaving a message on a phone is one thing, putting pen to paper is another.

PS - I am willing to verify that the club Anonymous (#94223) is from, are in fact fools. :)

Reply #94566 | Report this post

annoymous  
Years ago

94071 does anybody wants to go there.It work last year!

Reply #95089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Jason Williams might be thinking of playing for Centrals

Reply #95261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saw a coulpe of south girls talking Lyn from woodville last night. More south players on the move. South dont have much more to lose.

Reply #95433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah a couple of the South juniors weren't happy with their minutes and are leaving the team (kinross and mousey i believe) I have heard the parents are driving the bus trying to do whats best for their kid (or live through them)

Reply #95441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you sure its there minutes cause from what I've heard its not that at all its something else. Is south another club that doesn't listens to there players about why they are leaving. Or do they just take the word of someone else and if so how players does it take to leave before they do start to listen to players?

Reply #95484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont know if anyone but the departing players can answer that question. As for players leaving I believe only 2 players have not committed to next season if thats the case i think that South is doing a fine job of listening to the players

Reply #95487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you sure only 2? That is what the coach is saying but I heard of more. I don't know if its true as I'm not involved but rumours are strong that there is more. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Reply #95489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So are Kerrin and Erin definitely going to South?

Reply #95783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We (South) have not signed any new players to the womens program. Any information on this website is just speculation.

Reply #95788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so were is south going to get players

Reply #96086 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So are they letting the south Girls go or is that her say.

Reply #96087 | Report this post

annoymous  
Years ago

Is he the wright coach for south

Reply #96271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South have no choice they have to let them go. All they can do is hold up there clearance but at the end of the day if a player wants to leave the club can not stop them.

Reply #96284 | Report this post

annoymous  
Years ago

yes i have hear it about south that what they do.

Reply #96299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think by the amount of responses, no one cares!!

Reply #96302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

South and Eastern girls leaving or have left there clubs. These two clubs look like to be in trouble next year if they can not replace them. They can't keep losing them.
I heard a rumour going around that the Norwood coach has quit? Any truth in that?

Reply #97107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it's hard to respond to posts you can't read, interpret or understand...I just hope that teresa and kate's parents get more minutes at Southern then they might be happy.

Reply #97250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kate isn't going to southern. So what the hell are you on.

Reply #97396 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

So what makes you think they are going to more minutes at Southern (a team around the top of the table) compared to South (a team around the bottom of the table)? I would have thought that they would have got minutes last year considering where south came. They had nothing more to lose especially when they played one of the top teams. Which they were clearly not going to win. That just tells me one of two things either they can't play or the coach had something against them. Only time will tell which one it is.

Reply #97446 | Report this post

eye  
Years ago

is there any new player at south yet or are they going all juniors.

Reply #97928 | Report this post

Big Kahuna  
Years ago

Obviously no! As they would have been on here boasting as they were before but they had no one then either.

Reply #98345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

has south sign carla boyd or seward yet.

Reply #98762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know for a fact that they haven't signed Seward don't know about anyone else.

Reply #98776 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754