Anonymous
Years ago

Recent Development Camp AIS

Any one know how the SA kids went at the recent training camp in Canberra.

Topic #8360 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes

Reply #93351 | Report this post

The Early Bird  
Years ago

wow great write up anon

Reply #93353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Early Bird,

Read the guidelines about discussing players under the age of 18. In this case the players were all under the age of 17.

Reply #93358 | Report this post

The Early Bird  
Years ago

Then why did you not write that. I was making a sarcastic comment about your lack of explanation. I was not asking for a full write up. I should have written

Reply #93359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Early Bird,

If you knew the forum guidlines, then why the need to respond with a sarcastic remark about a responce which was obviously intended to show that forum guidelines were being asked to be broken in the first place.

Reply #93363 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Read the guidelines before you make your own:

- Please try to avoid naming players who are under the age of 18, unless they have played at a higher level (AIS, ABL, etc).

Is this not AIS?

Reply #93377 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I believe these kids are not in the AIS yet!!!!

Reply #93383 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Come on kids! You will entice Brad and his mates to get into this discussion, Give it a rest

Reply #93390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any country kids.

Reply #93417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 93417, Not any Country, I believe they have to be from Australia to get into AIS!

Reply #93427 | Report this post

baller  
Years ago

93427 - you idiot. i think 93417 would have been meaning any SA Country kids

Reply #93449 | Report this post

chik  
Years ago

and I thought it wasnt quiet school holidays yet.....silly me

Reply #93457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You idiot baller, #93427 was making a joke!

Reply #93465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon #93377,

No these players hane NOT trained nor played for the AIS. This was a selection and development camp for the 2009 Austalian Junior Squad.

It was merely held at the AIS. By your thinking that means that any kid who has a training session at the AIS Hall is fair game. The exact opposite of the intended guidelines.

The week before the camp the Mens AIS Program held it's own selection camp which did not have South Australian representatives.

Reply #93470 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:37 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754