Isaac
Years ago

A few photos of 36ers in Tasmania

The South Dragons site has a few photos that show the 36ers playing over in Tasmania. Nashy, Hill, Farley and Horvath.

Looks like a training uniform?

Those darker shorts could hint at a change in the new uniform?

Anything that gets rid of that strip of Champion Cs is an improvement, in my opinion.

Topic #8438 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

I wonder if there will be a Sixer's Singlet presentation evening soon as it has been done in previous years. It stands to reason that they would be playing in training uniforms if the new uniforms are not yet available and with so many new players on the team, they couldn't use last year's uniforms.

Reply #94187 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

at this present stage singlet presentation is set for 11/9/2006.

this is not set in stone, contact the club to confirm.

Reply #94190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Joe Ingles shut down Farley like no one has before, we will definately regret not getting his signiture

Reply #94193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like the training uniforms! Anything that gets rid of the silky look has my vote! Bring back good old mesh!

Reply #94209 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

I hate the Dragons already..... :-\

ShaneD

Reply #94231 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Could just be standard "And1" retail shorts though as well. The new white singlets feature the new 36ers logo.

Reply #94307 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754