Kent Brockman
Years ago

WC Updates

It what would seem a pumping of the teams that got through from our pool

Spain by 22 over Litho, Argentina by 25 over Turkey.

So even if we did get through the run would have stopped right there.

Peoples thoughts on France v Greece?

Can Dirk play a lone hand against the NBA in the other match?

Topic #8446 | Report this topic

billo  
Years ago

Our pool was deep but these results show that it was far from "the strongest in World Championship history". There's still a big jump between the good teams and the genuine upper echelon, we were able to match it with some good teams but we're still way behind the top ones.

Reply #94287 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

Carmelo looks like the man for team USA. Against the 'upper echelon' teams. Team USA has ridden on the back of a Melo offensive explosion - normally in the 3rd quarter and this always seems to bail them out of taugh ones.

Reply #94316 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

In the car on the way to work, I remember thinking that Germany had beaten the US - a dream or a foretelling? (Actually, I can recall a results list where the US lost two straight, so maybe I'm dreaming.)

Reply #94330 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

If I was driving a Ferrari I'd be in a dream as well.

Reply #94333 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754