DB5
Years ago

Spree still choking

Looks like Lattrell is up to his old tricks again...
at least PJ was not involved this time!!!

http://onmilwaukee.com/scoops/articles/spreeinvestigated.html

Topic #8450 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Charming:

According to a police source, a 21-year-old female alleged that she and Sprewell were having consensual sex Tuesday aboard his yacht, "Milwaukee's Best," when Sprewell began to strangle her. Police allegedly observed red marks on the woman's neck.

Reply #94351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rumour has it the girl said (like PJ) that she didn't like the effort Spree was putting into it....

Reply #94361 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

That's Gold!

Reply #94362 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Man, he's on the up and up! I was a massive fan of Sprewell, cause he played well at New York.

But its sad to see players like him just drop off the radar. He'll never play again!

Reply #94370 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Maybe he could for for a WNBA head choking job....did i say choking i meant coaching

Reply #94403 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

"Milwaukee police recently investigated a similar case involving Cincinnati Reds relief pitcher Brian Shackelford. Shackelford was arrested on suspicion of third-degree sexual assault when a woman he met on Match.com claimed that he assaulted her after some consensual contact. The Milwaukee District Attorney's Office decided not to press charges in the matter."

Professional athletes are looking for dates on Match.com? That just dispelled every fantasy I've ever had about being a pro ball player.

Reply #94411 | Report this post

Years ago

Yea but he is a baseball player. I wouldn't imagine that'd be as attractive as an NBA or NFL star to the types who go after athletes, despite the money in baseball being just as good as basketball and better than football.

Reply #94635 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754