Ta4L
Years ago

Lookin for a car

im lookin for a car, no more than $2500.. something sporty.. nothing girlish.. round the tea tree gully area.. 4 cylinder

Topic #8459 | Report this topic

Phizzer  
Years ago

Can you be a little more vague please?

Reply #94456 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

sporty? I know of an 88 magna elite for sale

Digital Dashboard, power windows, power sterring, air con, rego for a few months & reasonably new tires.. Good condition, serviced regularly. LEave ur email if your interested

Reply #94466 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, can you please change the name of this website to "Classified Ads SA". Then these posts may be more appropriate.

Reply #94468 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

EC - the problem is that I don't mind regular contributors trying to sell their car or similar, but don't want it annoying those who aren't interested. If I have the For Sale and/or Offtopic sections not showing up in the main index (and only available to those who seek them out), no one finds them and that makes it pointless having them. Happy to take suggestions if anyone has a solution.

Reply #94481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go down the port and still 0ne.

Reply #94579 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:15 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754