Sector 7G
Years ago

ABL Awards  MPP&

Who's the ABL's Most Punchable Player? (MPP)

WAIT  before you get high horse and start bitching and moaning about everything in general, let me just say that I am using the term in the METAPHORIC sense (Brad, this means not for real)

So without condoning or encouraging violence in ANY way at all let me start by saying that there are players out there that are generally great team men that could also be described as the "hard" men of the game.

Generally, these players tend to polarize opinion  you either love 'em or hate 'em.

SO. Who is the ABL's player you love to hate the most? Lets start with the grand final teams  Is it Todd Gower or is it Scott Arnold? There must be plenty of them. How about Nick Campbell from Mavs? (a favourite of mine).

Go to it  knock yourself out (but not anybody else)

Topic #8486 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Crusher from West.

Reply #94739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scott Arnold or Brad Hill....too hard to choose!

Reply #94747 | Report this post

What  
Years ago

What is wrong with Arnold, he is a tough competitor but usualy not dirty..... I love the way he plays.

Reply #94753 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Ben Hodges on the court, one of the true gentleman off.

Reply #94754 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

"USUALY not dirty" Hmmmm. Maybe that's where the problem lies.

Reply #94759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and the fact that when he gets a shot in he runs past the other teams bench giving them the finger...

Reply #94842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mqmqmqmqmqmqmmqmmqmmqmmmqmmqmmqmmqmmqmmqmqmmqmmqmmqmmqmqmmqm

Reply #287560 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:01 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754