Concerned Rocket
Years ago

What are North doing????

Tell me the rumor that Loveday has been re appointed as coach isn't true? Why would they do that?

Topic #8507 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Why? What has he done wrong?

Reply #95010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who got the womens?

Reply #95012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because they didn't want Schueller. Seems he can't win anything at the moment can he?

Reply #95017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i thought Bennett was the one people thought was going to get it

Reply #95018 | Report this post

Pacey  
Years ago

might have been time for a change but Scotty will do a good job again, weird why they advertised it in the first place,especially after last years results, why would you bother

Reply #95023 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

Pacey even if you are going to reappoint said coach, it is usually in the club's constitution that senior coaching jobs are advertised.

I'd say there are a lot of unhappy people out at North right now - they were hoping for Scott to go.

Reply #95024 | Report this post

Rex  
Years ago

McKay will do the womens job.

Reply #95027 | Report this post

concerned  
Years ago

watch for all the player movement and you'll know why a change would have been a good idea

Reply #95043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Schueller 4 PM!

Reply #95055 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"watch for all the player movement and you'll know why a change would have been a good idea"

Who is moving?

Reply #95108 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

How dare they do what they think is right for there Club. I say stone them. Bring the committee out to the streets and stone them. Western society haven't had one since the middle ages, so lets bring it back!
It could be like in the life of Brian. Should be fun!

Reply #95121 | Report this post

B-friend  
Years ago

Strange that there were many rumblings from within the Club (not just supporter base) during last season about 'time for a changing of the guard', thereby seeking a new coach to add a fresh approach, that Loveday should be re-appointed. Nice guy, but team needs change. There WILL be player movements which will benefit other clubs.

Reply #95140 | Report this post

concerned  
Years ago

seems all is not set in concrete.
watch this space

Reply #95192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so whats happened?? who has the coaching job and who is staying and leaving/

Reply #95818 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:53 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754