blah blah blah
Years ago

u16 div 1 G - woodville / southern

tough on the warrior girls.
they were in top 5 nearly all of season - as high as 2nd or 3rd early in the season.
then stayed around 4th / 5th for the remainder.

finished equal points with southern at end of season - southern at times as low as 7th on table and just making 5th a few weeks.

anyway - they were on equal premiership points at end of season. So the split was 1 win each - each team winning by 12 - so then to % and southern got through - after spending most of the season out of the five and the warriors dropping 3-4 of their last 6 or so games.

i have not heard of teams having an equal split too often and the 3rd level of qualification (%) coming into factor.

Topic #8523 | Report this topic

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Wow. Are you trying to say that Southern didn't deserve to make the finals? I hope not.

Reply #95256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have a sook. You guys would have known that you needed percentage to get through, so maybe your best player should have played in the last game.

Reply #95265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it on percentage? i thought it was on who won the last game between the two tied teams.

Reply #95381 | Report this post

U HACK  
Years ago

hard to do when your sick as in bed

Reply #95439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no it is on the split of games for entire season - they both defeated each other by 12 each game - hence the 3rd level of selection is used - which is overall %

Reply #95509 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Neither of these teams would have made it past 4/5 final anyway so it does not matter.

Reply #95527 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Neither of these teams would have made it past 4/5 final anyway so it does not matter.

Reply #95528 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:35 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754