Anonymous
Years ago

D-Rych UPDATE

Hey All,

How is everyone?

As a devoted fan of the one and only D-Rych, I suprisngly am not sure of when he returns to Adelaide for his visit sometime during October 2006. Does anyone know when he will be here and possibly going to The Stag?

Also, what are everyones opinions of where the '6ers are at without D-Rych on the team? I would be interested to know as I have a very bias opinion! :P

Thanks All.

Topic #8585 | Report this topic

Mandy_Kae  
Years ago

Why dont you ask him yourself

Reply #95958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mandy Kae....Because I tragically don't have his personal landline or cell phone number. Also, I don't have MSN to communicate to him in any way if I was privledged to know his Electronic Mail Address, me sad :-( :-(

Reply #95962 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

Anon...you can ask him here http://www.d-rych.com

Reply #95963 | Report this post

all that jazz  
Years ago

just out of curiousity, is there an area on hoops that has a profile of notable memebers like Isaac? because we never get to see the faces of people as their are no profile pics displayed when u reply to a topic. could this be made possible Isaac? and those that choose to go as anon can just have no pic...i thought i would just put forward that suggestion as visuals sure jazz things up!

Reply #95968 | Report this post

all that jazz  
Years ago

oops sorry, i just realised that when u click onto the blue name it goes to some sort of a profile... but still is it possible to get pics happeneing?

Reply #95969 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I smell another stalker.......

Reply #95972 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I for see a vision of Isaac signing autographs at the dome each week.

Paul Rees getting up set that Isaac signs more autographs in one night, after his unveiling, than Reesy did in his career.

This forces Reesy into a rage where he starts telling stories at an all time high speed causing his head to explode Fembot style.

Do you really want to be held responsible for Reesy dying?

Reply #95980 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

gold Kent...

Reply #95987 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

WHO CARES ABOUT DUSTY HE'S NOT A SIXER ANYMORE...IS THAT HOW THE REST OF US FEEL...SAME WITH MEE CAT & CO...

Reply #96030 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

While not to the extent of ritz, I tend to agree with him.

Reply #96092 | Report this post

skyhook  
Years ago

Fickle arent we?

Jeez the guy was a great Adelaide man .
Not his fault he had to move on . Difficult cicumstances for the Club at contract time and Willie and Brett command reasonably big $ you'd think .

Why be negative about him at all ?

I wish him luck this year. I do hope he doesnt go fot 40 points against us though !!

re Pictures of "famous" forum users, those who refuse to have their photo taken could have a blank space with this link below it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ugly+mofo

Reply #96096 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Bite your tongue Ritz.

Reply #96125 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

By the way skyhook, I hope he does go for 40 against us, serves Adelaide right for letting him go. They knew what they were releasing.

Reply #96128 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dusty is a great guy and better off without the sixers.......put that in your pipes and smoke it!!!

Reply #96292 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

hey sturty6er, i smell another fag!

Reply #96390 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

You would Brad, considering your on the recieving end most of the time.

Grow up idiot!!!!!

Reply #96414 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

wow Tr, good to see the fight in you.

Reply #96458 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:30 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754