Anonymous
Years ago

36ers on Channel 10 News

Just saw a small part of a news story on the 36ers. The thing that caught my ear was the fact that a new PA system was approved and game night entertainment would be improved from last year.

Did any one catch the whole story?

Topic #8594 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

yeah I heard it but did not pay much attention but from memory they had Hemmerling (spelling?) on talking about how his intentions is for the 36ers to win the championship (duh) and trying to get more events to the Dome rather than just basketball.

Correct me if I am wrong, I could be.

Reply #96093 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

i wonder what new entertainment is lined up?

The drummers would like to come back and will contact the 36ers soon. I hope the 36ers want them back.

Reply #96097 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

new Pa system? Thankgod! The other was....

how do you say it?

Crap.

Reply #96099 | Report this post

Vadersmate  
Years ago

Those drummers rocked. Bring them back for sure.

Reply #96102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are they not getting a new scoreboard with a replay screen like MVP was going to?

Reply #96121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MVP was also going to buy the club but didnt put up enough money ! Theyre old news.

Reply #96123 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

It looked like there is already a new replay screen up there last night.
And the PA was easy to hear last night. Dunno if it was due to less people than a normal game, but it was very clear.
I could be wrong though...
Great game by 36ers BTW.

Reply #96164 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754