anon
Years ago

opals at worlds

good to see the opals haven't lost a match. Laura is playing very well and getting lots of court time.
pity Erin isn't getting more mins.but I guess Jan isn't rotating her guards too much.especially the way kristi harrower and penny taylor are playing.

Topic #8619 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Laura Summerton is hot. Taylor aint too bad either.

Reply #96487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

See thread already going.

Reply #96488 | Report this post

lisa  
Years ago

i cant believe that phillips is getting bugger all time. considering that she was in the starting 5 at some stage for Connecticut i thought she would be averaging more time than what she is being played. I would be playing her over Tully in a second. Told you jan doenst like the girl.

Reply #96507 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

laura is a beast!!!!

Reply #96513 | Report this post

business arising  
Years ago

Erin is not getting many opportunities but Stirling has never given her the opportunities she deserves - time for stirling to go

Reply #96535 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Give Jan a break, Harrower has been in blistering form and Tully has been doing a great job of providing a defensive spark off the bench.

With all the zone that is being played against the Opals, you need someone like Snell to drain the three and extend the defence, so I think Jan has got the guard rotation spot on.

Erin is a great player, but didnt make too much of an impact during the early games, granted she was playing her role and feeding the likes of Lauren and Penny, but the others really stepped up and demanded more time.

I dont think we should be complaining as it clearly shows a wealth of depth in the Aussie camp, always good to see.

Erin will be a major player in future international tournaments.

Reply #96537 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We are winning.. thats the main things. Doesn't matter if Erin gets the mins or not. Clearly were doing great without an impact from her!

Reply #96538 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

OPALS WAX BRAZILIANS!

Great headline from todays Advertiser.

Reply #96542 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

I figure Jan to have the smarts to know what it takes to have a winning side

her record in the WNBL and international level shows that

you know it is good to see you supporting a local girl but the world does not revolve around Erin Phillips the team doesn't revolve around Erin Phillips

Reply #96555 | Report this post

business arising  
Years ago

Lets face it - it revolves around Lauren Jackson - how lucky we are to have her

Reply #96580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tony Blair, you have my vote!!

Reply #97155 | Report this post

lisa  
Years ago

tony blair is a tool.

Reply #97440 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:21 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754