anon
Years ago

Coaching next season

Who is coaching and who is changing clubs to coach? Besides the obvious, Nagys and Trevor. What about Steve from Tigers. Who is coaching Norwood North u16 girls. Are many coaches leaving juniors to coach seniors? Will centrals fill many div 1 teams?

Topic #8621 | Report this topic

The Awnser  
Years ago

i heard that a group of girls was leaving eagles because of boti leaving.

Reply #96519 | Report this post

To the point  
Years ago

Yeah the group of girls that are leaving just love coming second to Sturt in every Grand final they have played over the last 3 seasons, so they thought if they stick around they might actually have to win one.

What a lot of pressure to put themselves under.

Reply #96527 | Report this post

you make me sick  
Years ago

to the point

no wonder sturt is so disliked with parents like you

Reply #96536 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

ahhhhh, so THAT's why Sturt are so disliked.

Reply #96543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's the latest on ABL coaching positions?

Reply #96544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could people do searches before they post the 4th topic about this in 5 weeks?

Have a read around the forum and look in the different sections and I am sure you will find the information you are after.

Reply #96570 | Report this post

The Awnser  
Years ago

to the point, You my friend are a typical stuck up wanker! If you are a sturt person well done and yes i expect you to support your club, but dont start with that shit about how the eagles are sick of loosing, that shows me that you my friend are just PATHETIK!

Reply #96571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brad recognising his own...

Reply #96576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PATHETIK??

Reply #96589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was that last word Russian?

Reply #96618 | Report this post

A group of girls leaving because the coach is leaving?, Oh come on The Answer! Do you know that or are you just hoping that is what is happening?

For the record the girls that are leaving (u can count em on less than 3 fingers....oooonnnneeee twwwwoooooo)are from the next age group up, not U14's blindly following him. I know some of the current u14 squad have only ever been coached by the 1 coach, a bit much from under 10's wouldnt you think?

Talk it up The Answer. One day you might have some real interesting news to put on here that some one in Eygpt might find interesting.

Reply #96622 | Report this post

TK  
Years ago

PATHETIK is Greek (from My Big Fat Greek Wedding) its the root word from Pathenon. Which means big rundown house on top of the hill.

Reply #96647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

96570 can you tell me who is coaching at North and Norwood u16 girls. Or if Steve from tigers is coaching anyone else? I did a search and could not find these answers!!

Reply #96668 | Report this post

BC  
Years ago

You keep asking this question over and over. No one has given you an answer. So either no one knows or cares. Maybe time for a new question?

Reply #96695 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

The Awnser, if they are sick of "loosing"... get a draw string.

Reply #96719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To the point, you sound like you have experience in your discussions? Did you put pressure on yourself to win or was it your parents? Did you under achieve as a junior and an adult so now all your hopes rest on 12 year old kids? Child psychology your major? The Eagles girls will have a big future in basketball irrelevent are the results when they are 12! Anyway this thread is on where coaches will be next season, not your thoughts on young girls.

Reply #96738 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I did a search and could not find 'The Awnser'......

bah ha ha.....

Reply #96744 | Report this post

brad  
Years ago

once again that is not me,sad u all think it is

Reply #309155 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

brad, no one cares. Give it up.

Reply #309161 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754