Years ago

No NBL on Fox Tonight?

I just looked on the on-screen tv guide, and there's no NBL on tonight. I mean Sixers vs. Slingers of course. What's going on? I thought there was meant to be "increased coverage"? Or is that just for all Sydney Kings games?

Topic #8651 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see '3' has awoken from his/her winters hibernation.

Reply #96861 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

No Foxtel coverage for the entire first round!

Reply #96863 | Report this post

Greylock  
Years ago

NBL has live scores (fingers crossed). Anyone notice the playing number they gave Horvath?

Reply #96880 | Report this post

RSB  
Years ago

I thought he was 44

Reply #96896 | Report this post

Years ago

Pretty poor effort that they're not even showing the season opener, let alone any games from the first round.

Cheers for noticing my absence anon. I've have been in hibernation for the winter up in the hills

Reply #96900 | Report this post

Greylock  
Years ago

Yeh, Sixers have him as #44 - the NBL site didn't bother to check with the Chairman if they could unretire his number ... LOL

Reply #96905 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Davis wore #33

Reply #97017 | Report this post

bozza  
Years ago

Pure Disgraceful Foxtel - they didn't even post scores on there news active service

Reply #97018 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754