DJ
Years ago

How to sell more tickets!!!

Found this on eBay - Wollongong IMB Hawks NBL Season Family Pass

Valued at over $700, Buy it now for $499 or bid away currently at $99 (0 bids).

Be interesting to see if it sells, might be a good way for clubs to offload a few cheap tickets and drum up some new supporters?

I know of many people who scourer eBay looking for cheap tickets to events, don't know if a full season ticket sale is the way to go but perhaps some very cheap game tickets could work - sure the club would lose money on it, but may attract a supporter who wouldnt normally attend a game.

Added to that how many people by event tickets as gifts and people dont end up going, or if you pick up a cheap ticket to something and later change your mind - money for nothing really :-)

Topic #8689 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Further to that, how about auctioning off the Courtside Couch for a game, I'm sure there are a few people who would love the oppurtunity to enjoy the couch.

Or a empty box for a game, a seat on the court/end of the bench.

Take part in a training session with the team?

Shootout with Brett Maher.

Dance off with the Navy Seals at half time.

The oppurtunities are endless.

Reply #97365 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

DJ all of those ideas are great.

I know plenty of people who would pay for a night on the CourtSide couch.

It'd be great to have a shootout against Brett Maher or Darren Ng out there.
You could run it in conjuction with the half court shot.

Reply #97369 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

if anyone buys us beers they can sit with the seals for a night!!!

Reply #97377 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Booga, it would be cheaper buying the season ticket at full price!

Reply #97380 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

i think i'd rather sit with the Paul Rees Posse (what's left of them, hey Doc??)
-- you Seals would smell terrible after all that calistenics !!

Reply #97642 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

The PRP have re-invented their image. It would be inappropriate to jump on board as a "Posse" for another player, the Posse instead dies withReesy. You wayward elbows/fists/boots will be missed forever.

We will be paying tribute to the Ghosts of Sixers Past, so keep an eye out for some legends of Apollo/Powerhouse/Dome.

Reply #97654 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I wanna see Flip come in as The General with comb-over cicra 1994!!

Reply #97656 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:37 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754