me
Years ago

me reports on 36ers -cats

Ok folks..i will give you my view of tonights game, first ..lmao..its a lonely place..im sure there were only 2 of us in the stadium that were 36ers.

I havent seen the stats yet..but our % must have been almost in the negative, our 3pointers were some mysterious shot that apparently the cats could take at will..we on the other hand...could not pay for them.

Our offense lacked ideas..or penetration, even when we made position, we could not put in the basket.

SHOOTING PRACTICE all next week please!

The "team" lacked cohesion..there were some great moments of flipping the ball around good and fast..but again shooting was a disaster.

SHOOTING PRACTICE all next week please!

I thought Coops time on the court was FANTASTIC..worked hard grabbed some good rebounds. again we got hamered on the boards.

In the end it was horible to watch, and believe me..the loval crowd mmade us very well aware of the teams shortcomings, our parentage and the supeiority of the cats

By the way, those people who were willing to chip in to send willie home..perhaps you could chip in to pay for ME to attend the next 36ers-cats game...coz i dont think i want to pay to see that again

Topic #8781 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Thanks for the report from the game -- good to get an eyewitness report.

Reply #98782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

in short 36ers out played out coached

Reply #98815 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754