Anonymous
Years ago

UNDER 16 GIRLS COACHES

Who will get Norths and Norwoods 16 Girls Div 1's? Now that Damien has the Norwood womens will Norwood be stupid enough to appoint Kellaway?
Mavericks, is Brenton doing both?

Topic #8784 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would Troy coach u16s?

Reply #98798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tania Dhu is the North 16 Div1

Reply #98852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, Brenton is the ABA Women's coach for Eastern Mavericks

Reply #98879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

would he be coaching a junior team aswell??

Reply #98890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Christian Bell is coaching 16 Girls at Norwood. Not sure what Kellaway will end up doing. Coached 14/2 girls last year, not sure if he will stay on in this role?

Reply #98910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Christian Bell is coaching 16 Girls at Norwood. Not sure what Kellaway will end up doing. Coached 14/2 girls last year, not sure if he will stay on in this role?

Reply #98911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just to answer my own question: I found Norwood's list of coaches on their website. Bell is 16G1 and Kellaway 14G2.

Reply #98912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why so low an opinion of B. Kellaway ?

From first hand experience, a good coach, and his kids respect him. He trys to get them to enjoy what they are doing, by having a laugh.

But also points out what is important in their game.

Reply #99203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seniors did't respect his coaching ability not a lot about him personally other than he doesn't cast much a shadow

Reply #99237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is doing sturt u/16 div 1,21,22?

Reply #99371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The wicked witch of the South still listed to do Div 1!

Reply #99372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has there been surprises at north u16 girls 1.

Reply #99387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is the wicked witch of the south?

Reply #99475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the missus! who else?!

Reply #99481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do you mean suprises from U16 1 girls from north - are you talking players now?! If so then yes.. some stupid decisions to go along with that!! Duno wat the new coach is thinking from wat i hav heard...already

Reply #99565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Kathryn coaching u16 1 and Wayne 16 2 at Sturt

Reply #99568 | Report this post

bruising only  
Years ago

katherine div 1

wayne beaumont and mons bowley the 2 div 2 teams coaches

sturt's u16 G coaching line up would be the best in the state

Reply #99572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought Tania Due was coaching u12s

Reply #99787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No doubt that sturt have an impressive spread of coaching talent at the girls 16's level and this is excellent for the kids not able to make the one team. To have that line up to develop the larger squad would make most clubs envious.
Both Norwood and North have new coaches who will have their work cut out for them. Forestville and Sturt are poised to be very strong again.
One cautionary note for sturt and forestville camps might be the under achievement of both this year and in forestville's case, the last couple of years. Forestville have been full of SASI players of late and this season will see them with 5, 6 or 7 and if they can't crack it this year,it's time for the coach to take some responsibility for average results that many ascribe to him in both state and district levels. Time will tell.
Sturt for me the most likely to go top in this age bracket and excuses second, third and fourth.
In the 14 girls, sturt and forestville again, with maybe norwood and south somewhere around the mark. It will be interesting to see if the much maligned ex coach's group will fare any better against sturt with their new coach?
As for 18 girls, if you can pick the winner or even top 4 you're a great judge.

Reply #99852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ex coaches group will fare any better? Not sure what you mean by this.

Reply #99858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i thought matt was coachin ?

Reply #100624 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gud luck to all

Reply #101231 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754