Anonymous
Years ago

latest D-Rych news

i have just been on Dusty's site and he is saying he is looking at becomeing an Australian citizen. This will help the bullets with imports if it gets done.

Topic #8789 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

can they get anymore loaded without the other teams saying enough is enough and asking for some kinda look into how its being done.

Reply #98778 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

get over dusty please

Reply #98796 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I think just about every import that has stayed playing in Australia for 2 or more years has come out at some stage or another and said they are looking at becoming an Aussie Citizen.

It's a long process and I believe it requires you to stay in Australia for 12 months (or 11 out of 12, it is something like that?) Which is where most of the imports head back home to see family and friends in the offseason.

Reply #98859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd rather Horvath this Dusty.

Reply #98865 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

"he is looking at becomeing an Australian citizen"

I remember this being talked about long time ago. The fact Dusty has only just posted it worries me. Who started all the talk last year?!?!

But yeah actually on the discussion, Another import would make Brisbane extremely strong they are already tipped as favourites (in reference to the betting stats displayed on hoops just weeks ago).

This year and last year i have really questioned their salary cap. Surely they cant have any reserves to take on an import. It's fair to say Dusty for starters was a highly paid sixer, you would think he wouldn't have moved if the offer was lower in brisbane.

But with current injury crisis in brisbane for their own sake you'd think they would be edging Dusty to make the decision :)

Reply #99104 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:31 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754