Anonymous
Years ago

Ben Wallace is not a girl...

From another website:

I was listening to ESPN 1000 (in Chicago) this morning, and I overheard the following quote from Bulls GM John Paxson:

"Ben Wallace is a man. It's good to have some men on the team."

New flash, everybody: Ben Wallace has a penis. I never realized that before today. As for the rest of the team, well, I didn't get a chance to do any chromosome testing last year, but I'm pretty sure nobody would have come up double Xs. I guess this year's team slogan should be something like, "Your Chicago Bulls -- now with 30 percent less vagina!"

Anyway, Paxson isn't the only member of the Bulls organization who's fascinated by Wallace's manly machismo-ness. Kirk Hinrich likewise is impressed by Big Ben's musky male-ocity:

"He's a warrior. He's a man. I'm just excited to be on his team. He's the type of big guy you love to have on your team. He gets down and dirty."

We are still talking about basketball here, right guys? Because all this excitment about getting down and dirty with Wallace's manhood is starting to sound a little too homoerotic for my tastes. I get it already: he's a dude, a guy, a man, a Hercules, a titan, a brute, a monster, the heaving, sweating, throbbing embodiment of virility. That's great. But has he learned how to hit a freethrow yet? I'm just saying.

Chicago isn't the only place where men are important components of a basketball team. Out on the West coast, Phil Jackson has been admiring Andrew Bynum's newfound, ahem, maturity.

"He's not a boy anymore. He's got that man-type body."

Topic #8855 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

WTF?

Reply #99697 | Report this post

box me out  
Years ago

lol nice. Don't be suprised if Chicago change states to become the San Francisco Ferries.

Reply #99701 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:03 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754